Chapter 2

" Jimin hyung, can you tell me about everybody in our class and the other students ...I mean ...you know I don't know anything about this place ...so ..." Jungkook asked Jimin as the trio (Yugyeom, Jimin, Jungkook) were sitting in the cafeteria as their third class was cancelled ...

"Of course kook ...me and yugy will tell you everything about this uni and its people " Jimin said and Yugyeom nodded ...

"So, you see that girl ... sitting on the table that is in the center " Yugyeom said while pointing at a girl who was wearing black crop top which was barely covering her upper body and an extra short skirt with red and black stripes and high heels and Jungkook nodded ...

 sitting on the table that is in the center " Yugyeom said while pointing at a girl who was wearing black crop top which was barely covering her upper body and an extra short skirt with red and black stripes and high heels and Jungkook nodded

"Well..she is a slut who tries to get into everyone's pants ...basically she is the whore of the whole uni ...and I am damn sure not only this uni but the whole seoul .. her name is Lee Sunghee " Yugyeom said with disgust in his voice ...

"Oii ..it's not good to call anyone like that without no reason ..stop it ..." Jungkook said with a frown ...

"But it's true ...you don't know how many many relationships she has ruined ...you know, once a girl from our department even posted about it ...she elaborated how sunghee always sent her nude pictures to his boyfriend but her boyfriend was loyal so he told that girl about and this she posted it ... rumours also has that she has been sleeping with out English professor since the last 5 months ..." Jimin said ...

"Those are her friends... Ashley, Michelle, Rachel and Jennifer ...they also are the same as their leader i.e. Sunghee ..." Jimin continued and Jungkook nodded ...

"Like seriously ...they think that they have beautiful faces and great bodies but in reality they are just some ugly pigs who can't keep it in their pants .." Yugyeom said

"Ikr ...our kookie is much more sexier, hotter and prettier than them ...kookie you should give them competition ...no, actually leave it ..they can't even compete with you ....owww ...why did you hit me?I am your hyung ..." Jimin said as he got smacked by Jungkook ...

"I just asked about everybody's names and introduction ...I didn't tell you to compliment me or compare anybody with me ..." Jungkook said in a stern yet shy voice ...

" But it is the truth ...you are way sexy than any others girls and boys in this uni .." Jimin again said while rubbing the place where Jungkook smacked ...

"Ok ok enough ... who's next ?" Jungkook said ...

"Ok so next is the boy with silver hair ...his name is yeonjun ...and he is really a good kid ...so polite and well mannered and just like a little baby...and also I love to squish his cheeks ..." Yugyeom said ...

"Next is the girl....." Jimin and Yugyeom went on telling Jungkook about everyone for a few minutes and that's when they heard the whole cafeteria suddenly started squealing ...

"What's with all this creepy noises ?" Jungkook asked and Jimin sighed ...

"Thats because the so called heartthrob is here " Jimin said and shook his head ...

"Who ?" Jungkook asked

"ME" suddenly a voice said just behind Jungkook ...
Jungkook turned to look who it was and saw a handsome man standing there, staring directly at him ...

"Umm ...do I ..know you ?" Jungkook asked confused ...

"No ..but you will know me very soon babyboy .." Taehyung said and pulled out a chair from a different table and sat just infront of Jungkook while straddling the chair ...

" Taehyung said and pulled out a chair from a different table and sat just infront of Jungkook while straddling the chair

(Like this ) ....

"D.don't call me t.that... please..." Jungkook said in a nervous tone ...

" Oh babyboy ..I will call you that ...and btw, I am Taehyung ..."Taehyung introduced himself with a smirk as he saw Jungkook became nervous ...

"O.oh ...I a.am ju.jungkook " Jungkook stuttered ...

Suddenly Taehyung stood up and leaned towards jungkook's face and grabbed his chin ...

"Don't you know what place I have in this uni huh? How come you don't know me and greet me ?" Taehyung said in a stern voice ...

"I.is there a r.reason that I s.should k.know you ?" Jungkook asked

" This school is ruled by me ...all the kids that come here worship me ...and so will you ..I don't care if you are new or whatever... understand?" Taehyung said in a deep raspy voice and Jungkook nodded in fear ...

" Words baby .." Taehyung said

"Y.yes .." Jungkook

"Good boy " Taehyung said and stepped back from Jungkook and left the cafeteria with Baekhyun and Bogum following him ...

"Kookie ...are you ok?" Yugyeom asked and Jungkook nodded ...

"Who is that ?" Jungkook asked , still looking at the direction Taehyung went ...

"The school's badboy ...he is everyone's heartthrob ...he flirts with boys and girls and as you saw, he is handsome so every girl and boy gives him whatever he wants ...he gets into relationship with any girl or boy for 2 days and then dumps them like trash in front of the whole uni ...and I seriously don't know why all the people are still crazy about him ...bloody fucker .." Jimin said with disgust in his voice ...

"Kook ...just be careful ...he is known for bullying people and you are a new student ..maybe he will come at you too ..take care of yourself and avoid him as much as you can ...if you have any problem, just tell us ..." Yugyeom said and Jungkook nodded with a small smile ...

'hmm ... Taehyung huh?? Interesting ...' Jungkook thought to himself...

__________________________
Hey my precious sweet doughnuts...
How are guys doing?

Did you like the chapter ? I hope you do ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim