Chapter 29

It a request to those people who are reading my book ...plz re-read the chapters again and kindly vote and comment as all my previous comments are gone 🙏🙏🙏

__________________________

" His name is Kim Daeyang ..." Jungkook said with a subtle smile while remembering his mentor ...

" Grandpa ?/ Dad?" Taehyung and Jaesung said at the same time and those confused Jungkook ...

"What ?" Jungkook asked...

"He is my grandpa/dad" again they both said together and Jungkook widened his eyes ...

"Wait wait wait ..I am confused ...your dad and your grandfather was a gang leader and you didn't know about it ? " Jungkook asked shocked

" No ..I mean I knew about it ...infact dad wanted me to take over his position but I wasn't interested in that underworld buisness so he didn't force me ....but I didn't know that he trained you ..." Jaesung said while Taehyung was just thinking that his whole life was a lie .. because he just knew that his dearest grandpa was just a businessman ...not a gang leader ...

" Damn ...this is really such a small world ...tch .." Jungkook scoffed amusedly ...

"Ikr ...and this means we all are family friends from a long time ...my dad and your grandfather were friends ...me and your dad were best friends ...and now you and Taehyung are als... Taehyung what happened to you ? Why are you sitting like that ?" Jaesung stopped rambling and asked Taehyung who was sitting on the chair with a blank face ...he was not even blinking ..just sitting stiff with his shoulders slouched down looking at nothing in particular ...

"Dad ...do you also have any kind of secrets to tell me ? Anything? Like I am the prince of some kingdom and you have kept me here in the city so that I can be safe ? " Taehyung asked still with the same expression but this time looking at Jaesung who gave a judging look to his son ...

"What are you even saying? Where did you even get that thought from ? Prince my foot ... Tch .." Jaesung said to Taehyung and gave him the most irritated look ...he couldn't believe that Taehyung is that stupid ...sigh

"No ..I mean at this point anything is possible ...afterall my entire life has already been declared as a lie ...so me being a prince would not be a big deal now.." Taehyung said and finally he showed some expression which was frustration ...so much frustration that he was on the verge of crying ...
He just covered his whole face with both of his palms and placed his elbows on the desk ...
Nobody said anything ...Jungkook and Jaesung understood that the poor boy will need some time to handle everything he heard ...it was just too much happening with him in two days ...

After 5 to 6 minutes, they both noticed how Taehyung's shoulders started shaking ...they panicked ...it looked like he was crying but not a single sound was coming from him ...
Jungkook reached out to him and held his shoulder ...

"Taehyung ... Taehyung what happened ?...
Hey ...what happened to you ?
Are you ok ..?
Tae !!??...did someth.." Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung who turned towards him and engulfed him in a tight hug surprising the younger ...

"I a.am sorry ...I am sorry bub ...you had t.to go th.through so much ...I am sorry ..I couldn't help you ...plz f.forgive me ..." Taehyung wailed loudly ...
The actual reason of his frustration was this ...he was just wondering what Jungkook had gone through his entire life ..
Loosing his parents itself was a shock to him let alone watching them getting killed in front of you ...he wonders how Jungkook is still holding it in ...how is he still so strong ...god forbid, if something like this ever happened to his parents, he would have ended his life a long time ago ...

He was angry .. angry at himself that he didn't notice the pain in the younger's eyes before ...he didn't comfort him ...he was sad thinking his love never got to know what parental love feels like ...he was guilty that he couldn't help his love all this time ...

"Hey ...it's ok ...it's not your fault ..why are you apologizing ...it's ok ..don't cry .." Jungkook tried to console the crying boy...he didn't like Taehyung crying ...he wanted to see the boy with his usual boxy smile which never fails to fill his tummy with numerous butterflies ...

After some time, Taehyung pulled back and harshly wiped his teary eyes and took a deep breathe ...

" No ...I will not cry ...rather this time I will help you ....I will join you and help you in finding that motherfucker...I promise you ...I will be there with you in every step from now on ..." Taehyung said determined while looking directly into Jungkook's eyes ...

"Wh.what do you mean by that ?" Jungkook said unsure ...
He had an idea as to what the elder was suggesting but he didn't want that to happen...

"I will join your team ...as an official member and help you in exposing Songhyun ..." Taehyung said and Jungkook widened his eyes ...

"NO ...you will not do anything like that ...you are not joining us ...nor are you helping me ...I will not let that happen..." Jungkook said but Taehyung just cupped his cheeks in his warm palms ...

" Bun ...I am already feeling guilty for not being there for you all these years ..I know that I didn't know anything about you all this time but now that I know everything, I want to help you to every extent ... please don't make me more guilty for not helping you ... please let me do it ...let me help you ...let me be there for you ..." Taehyung said while gently caressing jungkook's face but Jungkook shook his head and stood up ...

__________________________

I am shad ...you guys guessed that it was Taehyung's grandpa already *pout*..

I thought it will be a suspense and will surprise you but my bunnies are very smart ...

Anyways, are you guys enjoying the story?
I really hope you do ...

I am trying to make it as interesting as possible and many more interesting things are about to come ...so please read this book this the end ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim