Chapter 10

'great, can't you just keep your sassy mouth shut Jungkook ...now you are fucked ...' Jungkook thought to himself while looking at Taehyung who was looking back at him with a unreadable expression ...

"You know what? I would have punished you for saying that but since you heard my rants and consoled me...I will leave you this time ...and don't you dare think that I am being soft for you ...I will continue to bully you so don't get your hopes high ..." Taehyung said and scoffed ...

'yeah..yeah ...seems like you are telling that to yourself ...' Jungkook thought but didn't dare to say that aloud ...

"Ok ..umm, n.now can I g.go ?" Jungkook said ...

" Yeah whatever ..." Taehyung said and motioned Jungkook to leave and Jungkook practically ran out of there ...

And the moment he was out of sight, Taehyung started to talk to himself ...

"What the hell Taehyung!!! What the fuck are you even doing ..have you lost your mind .. how can you do that ?how can you appear weak in front of your victim ...
but it did feel good to be comforted by him ...
WHAT THE HELL !!!!! no ...not at all ...it didn't feel good ...he is nothing but a weakling ..how can he comfort me ...ughhh ...I have to control myself ...yes, I will not let him play with my head ...Jeon Jungkook, I hate you. ..."

He cursed himself once more and went downstairs. ..

__________________________

Someone's POV

I am really frustrated right now ...
And the main reason for my frustration is that 'bastard' whom I am searching for these past months ...
I really don't understand why he had to change his city and university just when my old man assigned 'his' case to me ...
Moreover my old man or you can say my boss keeps on increasing my work and this is giving me a headache ...

Right now, I am leaning against a wall, trying to think of any solution to find 'him' while smoking ...( Smoking is bad.... please don't do that )
Just as I was about to take the last puff of my cigarette, I heard a noise ...like a metal door was being opened ...
This place is a bit far from the main road and not many people come here and this got me curious ...
I threw my half consumed cigarette stick in the dustbin and went to check ...

I followed the noise and soon I found myself standing in front of a factory more like an abandoned warehouse ...
I looked around before entering the warehouse ...
As I was going deeper into the warehouse, I heard someone talking ...it was a tall man with a well built body whose back was facing me and a comparatively much smaller boy who was hidden because of the buff man's body ...
I hid behind a big wooden box and heard their conversation ...

"I told you not to follow me everywhere ...don't you understand it? Do you want everyone to get suspicious about it !!!" The buff man said and he really has a deep, husky voice ...

" I am sorry ..but I ran out of my supplies and you know i can't live without them ...I feel like I will die if I don't have them ..." the small boy said and I am sure that he is still a teenager from his soft voice ...

"You will get your supply only after giving me the cash ...and I told you to get more people for this work ...did you find anyone who is interested ?"

" I found 3 more people who are willing to join me but please give me the supply ..I promise I will give you the cash as soon as possible ...plz give it to me ...I will die without it ..."

"Ok ok fine ...and don't forget to bring the money next time or I will make things end ugly for you ..."

"I promise I won't do that "

"Now leave and be careful ..no one should get suspicious ..."

I saw the small boy left and the buff man sighed but didn't turn around ...he took out his phone and texted someone I guess. ..
After a few minutes, the buff man also left and I finally came out of my hidden place ...

"This is definitely not good" I said to myself and decided to check the warehouse for any clues ...

I checked everywhere ...inside the cartons, under the broken machines that were there, the storage room... literally everywhere but to my bad luck, I didn't find anything ..

I went out of the warehouse carefully and texted my team about it and told them to keep an eye on this warehouse and the people coming here ...

__________________________

"Ahh ..it's such a good day ...sun is shining bright, white and beautiful clouds everywhere and birds are trying to break free from their cage to escape in the glamorous sky ..." Jimin said with closed eyes and a dreamy look on his face ...

"Ouch ...why everyone always hits me ? I am elder than you both ..." Jimin said after getting hit by Yugyeom ...

"Will you stop with your meaningless and stupid poems ...it's annoying ...moreover not all birds live inside a cage ...they have their own home " Yugyeom said and Jungkook chuckled after hearing them ..

"Yes ...and no matter where the birds try to go or escape, they will most definitely return to the place where they belong or home in the end ..." Jungkook said Yugyeom agreed ...

"Oh c'mon ..I was just trying to be a little poetic ..."Jimin said in a whining tone ...

"Leave it ...kookie why did Taehyung drag you with him in the morning?" Yugyeom asked ...

"Nothing ...he just wanted to disturb me again ..." Jungkook lied..he didn't want to share Taehyung's personal problem with someone else ...it's not his place ...

"Be careful ok...he is really harsh with his victims ...and we are sorry that we can't stop him ..." Jimin said ...

"Don't be ...it's not your fault ...and I also don't want you both to get into trouble because of him.. so let it be ..I will handle it ..." Jungkook said and they both nodded with a sigh ...

__________________________
Hey my precious doughnuts ❣️
How are you guys ?

Did you like the chapter?
I hope you do ...

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim