Chapter 30

Plz vote and comment again my dear bunnies ...plz support me ...🥺🥺
__________________________

" Bun ...I am already feeling guilty for not being there for you all these years ..I know that I didn't know anything about you all this time but now that I know everything, I want to help you to every extent ... please don't make me more guilty for not helping you ... please let me do it ...let me help you ...let me be there for you ..." Taehyung said while gently caressing jungkook's face but Jungkook shook his head and stood up ...

"You ...you are not understanding Taehyung ...this is not as easy as you think ...it's too risky ..you can even lose your life because of this job .. and I don't want you to risk your life for me ..." Jungkook said while pacing back and forth in the cabin ...

Taehyung also stood up and went towards Jungkook and held his shoulder firmly ...

" Did you forget that it is my dream to follow my father's footsteps and work in the crime department of this country? Just like you, I too want to save innocent people from falling into someone's shitty trap ...so I am not saying that I want to work with you only for you ...but also for myself ...I know this job is very very risky but I still want to do it ...I want to follow my dream ...
Will you not let me achieve my dream ?do you want to see me fail? " Taehyung tried to convince jungkook who looked at him with tensed face and was about to deny but Taehyung cut him off ...

"And moreover,in future if there is a situation where I get into trouble, won't you save me ?
Because I know for a fact that you can't see me hurt ...so you will be there to protect me ...and I that's why I don't have to worry about myself ..."Taehyung said smugly with a smirk which made jungkook blush like crazy ...it was indeed true that he can never see Taehyung hurt ..he will always protect him with his everything ..

"And I want to protect you the same way you protect me ...I want to comfort you like how you did to me while I was crying ...I want to give you the shoulder to lean on whenever you are tired of everything ...I want to be the one who will whisper sweet nothings in your ears whenever you are down just like you did when I told you about my cousin's accident ...I want to be the one who will give you the warmest hug and assure you that everything will be alright ...

So please ... please let me do it ...let me help you ...let me protect you ...let me heal you ..." Taehyung said while caressing jungkook's cheeks lovingly who was staring deep into his almond orbs ...the sincerity that laced Taehyung's deep soothing voice was enough for him to nod and he didn't regret his choice when he saw his favourite boxy smile getting plastered on the elder's ethereal face once again ...

All this time Jaesung was just looking at the duo with awe ...he never saw Jungkook becoming so worried about anyone in these past 2 and a half years ...in the past years, the younger had taken a special place in his heart which no one can ever replace ...that boy always had a shell around him which he couldn't break at all and now the same boy was looking so vulnerable ..as if a child asking his mother .. pleading her not to leave him alone ...the raw emotions were flickering in those Bambi eyes no matter how much he tried to hide them ...
And Taehyung...he didn't know that his son can talk so maturely ...he was seeing his tiger since birth and never in his life has he ever saw Taehyung so sincere...so caring towards someone other than them ...but he was happy ...
He was happy that both of his children are so understanding and content ...
He didn't want more ...
__________________________

Taehyung decided to drop Jungkook at his house in the evening after discussing more about the case ..Jungkook was exhausted ...he just wanted to take a shower and sleep ..they reached jungkook's house and Jungkook invited him in which Taehyung agreed ...
But just as they entered the living room, they were met by Jin who was standing near the stairs with a stern expression and Namjoon who was standing beside Jin but not sternly ..rather it looked like he was trying to stop Jin from saying something. ...they also saw rest of the teammates there which made confused Jungkook but didn't say anything ...

"Oh Jungkook ..you are home ..i see Taehyung is here too ...go freshen up ..I bought some snacks ..we can have them together ..." Namjoon said and ushered Jin to come with him but Jin didn't move ...

"No joonie ...he will not go anywhere before answering me ..." Jin said and moved towards Jungkook who frowned in confusion ...Jin glanced at Taehyung once and then turned to Jungkook ..

" So you did tell Taehyung about everything huh?" Jin asked sternly ...

"Yes I did .." Jungkook also said in a serious tone ...now he understood where this conversation was going ...

"Even after I told you not to tell him anything, you went ahead and told him about us ...how can you ?
Why are you so insensible? What if he tells anyone about us ? What if you get into trouble ?
And who is he by the way ?
Why are you willing to risk everything for him ...he is nothing but a stranger for us ...and you disobeyed me for this person ...do you even care about me now ...you just think about yourself and your feelings ...why don't you ever consider my emotions ...all these years, I worked so hard for you ...so that you can have a better future but this is what I get in return...you should know that I am elder than you and I know what is right and wrong ...I am your elder brother and I want only the best for you ...but still you never listen to me ...now I understand, you are not my kookie anymore ...this bastard named Taehyung has changed you ...mom dad would be so ashamed of you if they were ali..."
"JEON SEOKJIN, ENOUGH..." Jungkook cut off Jin's bullshit while screaming ...
__________________________

Well ...that was something ... Don't you think Jin is being so mean ...😤

Elders should understand that not everytime they are right *sigh*
This happens in real life too and we are sufferers of their  oh so right decisions ...

Btw did you like it?

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim