Chapter 18

Plz read these chapters again and give me your review ...plz 🙏🥺
It will help me alot ...
_________________________

Taehyung was sitting on the bed in his bedroom, thinking about something very deeply ...

'how will I correct my mistakes !! Should I just go and apologize to all those people whom I rejected ?
No no ...they deserved to be rejected anyways ..afterall their intentions were always bad ...
What if I can't change anything !! What if I again behave like an asshole !!ugh ...why is it so hard ...' Taehyung thought and slammed his face in his pillow and started to throw his hands and legs in the air to let out his frustration ...

" But I can't just give up ..I don't want to be a coward this time ...and I seriously don't want to get slapped again ...damn...it's still hurts ..that bunny is really strong " Taehyung muttered lowly while pouting and caressing his left cheek ...

" Fine...from tomorrow, I will change for better ...no matter what.." Taehyung said with determination and took a deep breathe to calm his nerves and finally decided to go to sleep ...

__________________________

The next day came very quickly and Taehyung was now standing in front of the university gates ...

"Ok Taehyung ...you can do it ... fighting!!" He mentally prepared himself and the entered the uni ...

As usual many girls and boys were drooling over him but he didn't pay attention to them ...some people who were his classmates greeted his with a
' morning ' and as usual didn't expect any reply but got surprised when Taehyung greeted them back ..that too with a smile ...
People who were passing by to go to their classes were shocked as well as it was the first time they saw Taehyung smiling and talking to someone gently...but they liked this behaviour of Taehyung and smiled slightly at him ...

Everyone went to their respective classes and teachers continued their lessons until it was finally lunch time... Taehyung was extremely excited for this time because he didn't get the chance to see Jungkook from the morning and now he desperately wanted to meet him and say sorry to him... Also show him that he was changing for good ...
He went out of the class and was heading towards the cafeteria when he saw a small group of girls and boys standing and watching something and someone's yelling was also heard ...

He rushed there and found out that Kai was again bullying and hurting jisung ...if it was in the past , Taehyung wouldn't have involved himself but this time things are different ...this time Taehyung promised himself to not be a coward and he promised himself that he will do what is right ...

"If you don't want to loose your limbs ...let him go .." Taehyung said in a deep voice while keeping his hands on Kai's shoulder and pulling him back from jisung and everyone was shocked yet again ...
Not even a single soul in this uni has ever seen Taehyung involving in someone's matter ...and it was normal for them to be surprised ...and Jungkook who just came there after hearing about the commotion was also standing there comprehending what exactly Taehyung is going to do ...

"Oh hey Taehyung ..what are you doing here ? Did this punk do anything bad to you too ? C'mon man , let's teach him some lesson together ...it will be fun if we join hands and beat him into pulp ..." Kai said while smirking at jisung who was shivering in fear and thinking Taehyung will join him as he knew Taehyung was also a bully ...
But oh how wrong he was ...

"Fine. ..I will join hands ...but not with you ..I will be joining jisung and it will truly be fun to beat you into pulp ..." Taehyung said and looked at jisung making Kai and jisung shocked ...

"W.what are you saying Taehyung ...you are saving this nerd !!! Have you lost your mind ??" Kai asked bewildered but Taehyung just smirked at him ...

"Jisung !!" Taehyung called jisung ..

"Y.yes .." jisung said in fear ..

"Slap him " Taehyung said to jisung while pointing at Kai and lots of gasps were heard from people surrounding them ...

"W.what ?? N.no ..I can't .." jisung said but trembled when Kai glared at him ...

"I said ...go and slap him ...he won't do anything and if he does ..* goes towards Kai * he doesn't even know what consequences he will be facing .." Taehyung lowly muttered the last part but loud enough for everyone to hear and moved a little back for jisung to come there ...

Jisung slowly walked towards where Kai and Taehyung were standing and looked at Taehyung silently pleading him not to make him do such an act ... because he knows that after he slaps Kai, he will not be able to live peacefully ever again ..Kai will not let him ...
Taehyung just went towards jisung and held his shoulder ...

"Dont you want to take revenge from him ? Don't you want him to face humiliation just the way you did all these days ?
I told you, he will not dare to even touch you ...just go and hit him as you please ..after that I will handle him ...and I promise you won't get into any trouble...hmm ..go .." Taehyung convinced jisung in his deep voice ..

On hearing all this, jisung got some confidence in himself and went near Kai, standing just in front of him ...

"You rat ..I know you wouldn't dare to hi.."

*Slap*

Kai couldn't complete his sentence when jisung slapped him harshly ..

"YOU LITTL .."

*Slap*

Jisung once again slapped him but this time he didn't stop ...he kept on hitting him .. slapping him ..punching him ...
And Kai who couldn't take all the hits coming at him fell on the ground trying to protect himself but this just gave jisung the chance to kick him on his guts ...

He got on top of Kai and kept slapping and punching him while saying ..
"You ..just because of you ..I have to face so much trouble here ..* slap*
If you * punch* didn't bully me, I wouldn't have become the prey of all the students in the uni ...* Punch * "

He grabbed Kai's hair in his fist harshly and lifted his face from the ground...also held his jaw so tightly that the his nails were almost digging in Kai's skin ...

"If you didn't do any of those shits to me, I wouldn't have tried to take my life ..I wouldn't be suffering from depression ..." he shouted with tears slipping out of his eyes thinking about his misery ...

__________________________

Hi my doughnuts ❣️
How are you all doing ?

Are you taking care of yourself well ?
Did you eat and sleep well ?

Are you enjoying the story ?

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...
Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim