Chapter 35

Guess who got a new tattoo?
Yes ..meeee!!!🤘
I am so happy...this is my second tattoo and the fact that I got it done on 13th June makes me overwhelmed ...
BTS ARMY FOREVER 😌💜💜💜

Tell me how it is ,ok??

( My first tattoo - 1 st March 2021)

( My second tattoo -13 th June 2022)__________________________

__________________________

It was next morning and right now
Jungkook and Taehyung were going to the headquarters of black swans which was specially provided to them by Jaesung without anyone else knowing ...
They wanted to discuss the codes with everyone in their team and see if they could find anything out of them ...

" Today will be the first day that you will work as our official member ..so.. excited? " Jungkook asked while driving...

"More like nervous ...I don't know if I will do well ..." Taehyung said while biting his lips ...

"Don't be ...I know you will do good ...just chill ..." Jungkook said with a small smile and it was enough for Taehyung to feel confident again ...

After sometime they reached their destination and got out of the car ...

They went inside and saw everyone else of the team sitting there with serious faces and papers scattered around them

They went inside and saw everyone else of the team sitting there with serious faces and papers scattered around them ...

"Good morning everyone ...I hope you all know what we are here for today..." Jungk...no .. Lucifer said with a serious tone and everyone nodded ...

"Ok ..let's start ...we have some codes with us and we need to crack them asap ...
Did anyone find anything that could help ?" Lucifer asked but didn't get any positive response making him sigh...

"Ok ..no problem ..let's start from the beginning ...
Let's start with Songhyun's past and present ...RM , I told you to find Songhyun's history right ...so what did you find ?" Lucifer asked ...

" Yeah ... according to what is known by the entire world he is just a normal buisnessman who took over the family company after his brother's death ...
His company is now on the 10th position in the entire world ...his is in his late 40s ..still unmarried and h.."

"Wait wait wait ... unmarried??
As is divorced ??" Lucifer cut off RM ...

" No .. unmarried as in he didn't marry anyone till now .. he is still a bachelor ..." RM said confused as to why Lucifer asked such a thing ...

"What !! But as far as I remember, he is married ...he got married to a girl when I was umm ...maybe 9 ...
We too attended his marriage...his wife even got pregnant after a year, though I never saw or heard of the child ...then how can he still be a bachelor damnit !!..." Lucifer said in confusion ...

" Did he have any affairs ?
Or maybe his pictures with some girl which seems intimate ??..." This time V asked but RM just shook his head negatively ...

" It means ...either he is divorced ...or he is intentionally hiding his family from the outer world ...
*Deep breathe*

Fine, leave the codes for now ...we have to find his wife first ..." Lucifer said ...

"But how will we find her when we don't know anything about her ...not even her name ..." Cinder asked ...

" Jin...maybe Jin will remember her name ...as Lucifer said, he was 9 when they attended Songhyun's wedding so Jin must be 15 at that time ...
And as far as I know Jin is excellent in remembering things ..he remembers every crucial thing whether it's past or present ...let me ask him ..." RM said and dialled jin's no. after getting a nod from Lucifer ...

"Hello ..." Jin said in a muffled voice ...

"Hi Jin... actually I wanted to ask you something important ...
Are you busy right now ? " RM asked in a serious tone

"N.no joon ...I am at h.home..." Jin said ...his voice cracking when his lover didn't call him with the sweet nickname ...

"Ok ...I will ask you some questions...tell me whatever you remember ..." RM said in the same voice as before ...he felt a pang in his heart after hearing his jinnie's crying voice but this was not the time to comfort him and no matter how much he didn't want to admit it, he also knows that Jin somewhat deserves it ...

"Do you remember you attended Songhyun's wedding?" RM

"Yes clearly...I was 15 that time ..." Jin

" Ok good ...so by any chance do you remember who was the bride ?
I mean her name or anything ? " RM

"Yeah ...her name was ..umm jangmi ...yeah ..jangmi ..." Jin

"Great ...do you remember her face ? How she looked ..or her height ?? Anything will be ok ..." RM

"Umm ...I don't quite remember her height ..but her face ....maybe I will remember her face if I try a bit harder .. but I can't guarantee it ...it was a long time ago ..but I will try ..." Jin

"Ok fine ...no problem ... please try to remember it if possible and thank you for the help ..." RM said and cut the call after getting a ' it's ok ' from Jin ...

" Her name is jangmi ...Jin said he probably remembers her face too but we will have to wait until he remembers it properly ..." RM said

"Ok ..now she will only tell us the way to find Songhyun ...
And yeah ..about the codes ..let's keep working on them until Jin hyung remembers her face ...maybe we can find something more useful from those codes ... meeting dismissed ..." Lucifer said and stood up along with everyone ...

"Taehyung inform your father about everything we have discussed today ...
Maybe he can use some of his sources in finding jangmi ..." Jungkook said ...then they all went to their homes keeping in mind to work on those stupid codewords ...

__________________________

Boring chapter I know ...
Things will get interesting in the further chapters , I promise ...

And do tell me if you liked my tattoos ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim