Chapter 8

Taehyung was still standing at the entrance of the class, shamelessly staring and admiring the beauty in front of him ...until ...

"Taehyung opppaaa!!!" A screeching high pitched voice was heard, startling both the boys ...
Jungkook who was peacefully listening to the soft melody playing through his earphones flinched at the sudden voice and looked at the direction of the noise only to find Taehyung standing there with a pissed face and a girl clinging onto his arms ...

"What are you doing Yeri? " Taehyung said harshly, trying to push Yeri from him ...

"Oppa ...you look so hot today ...are you free today? Let's go on a date ..." Yeri tried to say in a cute voice which sounded utterly disgusting ...

"Will you leave me alone ....I am not interested ...get you slutty hands off me" Taehyung almost screamed at her face ...

' pathetic bitch ' Jungkook thought to himself and his eyes widened when he realised what he just thought ...

'oh god Jungkook ...you are not supposed to think these kind of things ...aishh, I am going crazy ' Jungkook thought and mentally slapped himself. ..

"But oppa ...I thought you love me ... c'mon, we also went to a date few months ago ...and you enjoyed it ..." Yeri said in a whiny tone ...

" Yeah...and did you forget that I dumped you after 1 day ...you were really annoying the shit out of me and you are also doing the same now ...leave me alone before I insult you in a worse way than I did before ..." Taehyung said and pushed Yeri away ...

Jungkook was silently listening to all these things and decided that it would be the best to leave the two alone ...
He grabbed his bag and went out of the of the room, passing from just beside Taehyung going towards the rooftop ...
Taehyung was about to go out as well but Yeri held his arms and tried to kiss him and Taehyung,being the smart boy he is, pushed her so hard that her high heel broke and she landed straight on the ground ...

"Don't you dare cross your line and stay away from me ..." Taehyung yelled at Yeri and ran out of the room to find Jungkook ...
He didn't know why he wanted to find the younger so bad ...he didn't know why he needed to see that pretty face so suddenly ...he had made his mind that he will go back to bullying the younger just like it was before and act like nothing happened between them but when that Yeri bitch said that he went out with her on a date and he loved her, he just wanted to tell the younger that it was not true , that he was not even interested in her ...and here he was, running towards the direction Jungkook went and he soon found himself in front of the rooftop ...

He opened the door and saw that Jungkook was leaning against the railing with his hands rested on them, his eyes were closed and he seemed to enjoy the light breeze that softly touched his hair and made them dance with the flow of the air ...the light sun rays that were softly kissing his face making him look ethereal and Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off him ...
He took slow and gentle steps towards the younger and held his wrist softly which made jungkook to flinch at the sudden contact ...jungkook snapped his head towards Taehyung and tried to break free from his grip but Taehyung didn't let him ...

"please leave me ...why are .you d.doing this ...let me go .." jungkook said still struggling with the elder's grip ...

"Jungkook ..listen to me ...ok, I am not hurting you. . please dont believe that girl ...she is nothing to me ...she was spewing nonsense ...I don't love her ...don't believe in anything she says ...she is just a bitch ..." Taehyung explains but he didn't know why he did ...
It just felt right ...but Jungkook was constantly thrashing around and this was making Taehyung frustrated...

"N.no ...I d.don't care ..y.you can d.do whatever y.you want w.with h.her.just l.let me ..go ...le.leave me ..p.please .le..mphhhh" jungkook was harshly cut off when Taehyung placed his lips on his own ...

Taehyung kept kissing him roughly while placing his hands in his waist and when he noticed that jungkook wasn't kissing back, he bit his lips slightly, making jungkook yelp and open his mouth a little .. Taehyung took this chance and entered his tongue inside the younger's wet craven and explored it, completely ignoring the younger's hands on his chest that were constantly trying to push him away ...
After a few seconds, Taehyung pulled out, both panting heavily .. Taehyung kept staring at jungkook but soon frowned when he saw jungkook's eyes which were slightly moist ...
Jungkook harshly pushed Taehyung away from him and shouted at him ...

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS ? HUH? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU ...IT WAS OK UNTIL YOU WERE PESTERING ME BUT NOW YOU ARE HARRASSING ME TOO !!!
WHY ? JUST WHY ? YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS ...AND STILL YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU TOOK MY SECOND ONE AS WELL ...WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS TO ME ? ...I DON..."

"IT WAS MY FIRST KISS AS WELL ...DAMN IT !!!!" Taehyung cut off jungkook while shouting and jungkook was shocked ...he never expected that the school's so called playboy would still have his first kiss left ...well not anymore ...

"W.what ?" Jungkook said, still in shock ...

" you know what ? From now on, you belong to me ...you belong to Kim Taehyung and I can do whatever I want with you ...you can't stop me nor you will have a say in it anyway or you don't know what I will do to you ...I will do whatever the hell I want with you and it will be MY FUCKING CHOICE ..." Taehyung said in pure anger and stormed out of there, leave a stunned jungkook who was still trying to process what Taehyung said ...

"What just happened?" Jungkook muttered to himself while wiping his eyes and rolled his tongue on on inner cheek in confusion ...

__________________________

Hey my precious doughnuts...
How are you guys?

Did you like the chapter?

Favourite line or moment of the chapter?

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim