Chapter 48

Double update for my bunnies😚...

( please play the above mentioned song when I will tell you and then read that part...I think you will be able to feel jungkook's emotions more that way ...)

Happy reading 😊❤️
__________________________
((( Please tell me if this chapter was expressible or not ok...)))

Jungkook stayed inside his car , his mind recalling all the words his brother said to him ... Jin's sharp and shrilling voice was still screaming at him as he looked ahead blankly ...

'if only you didn't tell him to help you fight with those trained bodyguards, my joonie would have been with me ..'

'today if my love is lying in the hospital bed in a critical state, it's all because of you Jungkook ...everything is your damn fault...'

'Why do you always snatch away the people whom I love ?
First my parents and now my joonie ...
You saw our parents getting killed with your own eyes yet you couldn't save them ...you let them die and today you brought my love in the same condition'

'it would have been better if you died that day instead of our parents...'

'it should have been you who was lying on the hospital bed right now ...'

'you put his life at risk and not only his but ours as well...'

'you should just die ...'

"NO .. STOP STOP STOP ...PLZ JUST STOP IT ..." Jungkook shouted while constantly banging his hand harshly on the steering wheel and then pulled on his hair roughly to make the annoying voice go away ...it was too suffocating for him ...he felt like someone was chocking him with force but he couldn't do anything to save himself ...

"Please..stop ..." His voice came out as a mere whisper now ..he was tired and fed up of everything...he just wanted to close his eyes and sleep peacefully without anyone asking why ...and he knew where he can get that peace ..he knew the place where he can put his guards down and no one would judge him ...so he started his car and drove towards the only place where he can openly show his vulnerability without any fear ...

On the other hand, yoongi was still crying silently when Jimin came towards him to console him despite the fact that he was also crying ...he couldn't bear the sight of his always bold and strong yoonie breaking down like this...the words that his yoonie spoke about jungkook held the amount of respect and adoration he had for the younger one ...he, himself loves Jungkook like anything and badly wanted to put some sense into Jin and he would certainly do it, but right now his priority was to comfort his sobbing lover ..

"It's ok yoonie .. don't cry ...we all are here for him ... please don't cry ...you will get more weak like that ...
Plz stop ...calm down hmm .." Jimin said in his soothing voice as he rubbed yoongi's back but the elder just shook his head and again looked at jin with hatred ..

"How can I calm down chim ? Just how can I calm down ?
Jungkook always cared for us , loved us and yet he had to hear such things about him ...He saved Namjoon and me but this sick in the head person didn't even bother to see it ...he just blamed that poor kid ..." Yoongi wiped his tears and then went towards Jin and stood right in front of him ...

"Do you know that Namjoon will also be upset with you when he wakes up and gets to know what you did to Jungkook? Do you know that he will be disappointed in you ?
The man you love will be dejected because of you Jeon seokjin...he will be discontented with you after knowing your wonderful deeds .. congratulations ,you brought it upon yourself...I wish he will hate you as well coz you deserve it ...
Just remember one thing ,I lost all the respect I once had for you...and now I will never forgive you no matter how many times you apologize to Jungkook ..I am sure none of us will ..we will not forgive you no matter what you do to earn his forgiveness ...and I am damn sure that Jungkook will also not forgive you this time because you have broken him completely ...he lost his trust , his hope and all his expectations from you ...
Oh and also one more thing, you don't deserve to be called a brother ...you are a stigma on brother's name ...
Shame on you .." yoongi spat at jin and walked away from him and again sat on the bench outside the ICU ...