Chapter 39

Please don't be a silent reader and do vote and comment 🥺🙏
__________________________

A man's loud cries and screams could be heard in the small dark room of the big mansion where 15 men were doing the task that their boss assigned them ...torturing the wailing man ...
And the said boss was sitting on the chair in the same room, looking at the man being tortured with a smirk on his face ...after some moments he gestured his men to stop and stood up ...he went towards the crying male and kneeled in front of him ...

"I told you yejoon ...I told you to find me information about that bastard of a leader or whatever...I gave you one full day to work on it but now two days have passed and you .still . couldn't. find. anything ...." Songhyun said the last line while slapping yejoon harshly after each word ...
He yanked yejoon's hair when yejoon started speaking ...

"T.trust me boss ...I ..I did e.everything I c.could to f.find i.info about that p.person ...b.but n.no matter how m.much I tried, I f.found nothing ...there i.is no info a.available a.bout t.that person ...e.ven my best ha.hackers couldn't f.find anything ..."yejoon defended himself while crying in pain from all the brutal torture he went through...

" I don't care ...You had one job ...and you failed in it ...and you know that I dont like failures ...you fail , you bear consequences ..." Songhyun said while gritting his teeth and left yejoon's hair ..

( ⚠️..Slight torture ..nothing too serious..but still ,skip if you are uncomfortable ...
And also remember...smoking is injurious to health ...don't do it...)

He took out a cigar from his back pocket and lit it up ...taking a deep puff of the toxic smoke , he exhaled it on yejoon's face making him cough violently ... Songhyun then proceeded to take yejoon's hand in his own and pressed the burning tip of the cigar on the back of his palm making him let out a heart wrenching scream ...he continued to burn yejoon's hand with the cigar stick until the burning tip died down. ..

"Ahhh ...you made me tired ...I wasted so much energy on you ( old  ugly hag🙄) ...boys, finish him ...and make sure to remove any traces of him from my mansion ...I don't want anything that belongs to this pest in my house ..." Songhyun said and left from there but his mind was still wandering around yejoon's words ...
'why couldn't he find anything ?
All these years he never failed to give me information about anyone then why now ?
Who can it be ? Who is so good at hiding that no one knows anything about him/her ? Ughh ..this is getting out of my hands now ...I have to do something quick ...' Songhyun thought to himself and went inside his room ...
__________________________

On the other hand Jungkook was in his room, packing all his stuff when his phone rang ...and on seeing who it was, a wide smile took place on his gorgeous face ...it was Taehyung ...he picked up the call and a cheerful yet deep voice which never fails to give butterflies in his entire tummy greeted him ...

"Hello koo ..." Taehyung said cheerfully and there goes jungkook's heart ...his whole face turned crimson from how flustered he was just by the sweet nickname

"Hi taetae ..." Jungkook also greeted back with a nickname with a smile while biting his lips shyly ..

"What are you doing ? Are you busy ? " Taehyung asked ...he too was blushing when his love called him taetae so sweetly ...

"Not really ...I was just packing my stuff ..." Jungkook replied...

"Packing ? Are you going somewhere ? " Taehyung asked ...

"No no ...I am just... moving out of Jin hyung's house ..." Jungkook said with hesitation ...he tried ..he tried to forget everything and forgive his brother but when he remembers all those cruel years, he can't help but still be angry and upset with him ...
Maybe he will be able to forgive his brother in the course of time but at least not now ...

"What ?? You are moving out ? But koo, why so suddenly ? And where will you go ?
Does Jin hyung know about this ? Should I pick you up ?
You can stay at my house ..I wi..." Taehyung's rambling got cut off by jungkook ...

"Taetae you are rambling ...and to answer your questions ...yes I am moving out ...and it's not a sudden decision ...I had this thought since a long time ...I just didn't want to hurt hyung that is why I didn't do it earlier but now things are different and I think I should finally move out of here ...
And about where I will stay, so don't worry...I have my own house here ...most of the people I know don't know about it ..it's my safe place ..
And lastly, no ..Jin hyung doesn't know about it ..I didn't tell anyone except you ...they will eventually know ..." Jungkook said ...

"Umm koo ...I don't mean it otherwise ..but are you sure about this ?
I mean ..maybe now Jin hyung will change ?? Now that he knows how you feel , maybe he will love you better ??
I am not telling you to forgive him right now but you know ...maybe give him a chance " Taehyung suggested hesitantly ...

"  I ...don't know taetae ... sometimes I feel like I should forgive him but then I remember everything that happened in the last few years and I don't feel like forgiving him at all ...he didn't even bother to talk to me after everything I said that day ...
Maybe after sometime I will be able forgive him but not now ...it's too soon ..." Jungkook said with a sigh ...

"I understand you koo ..and I will support you in every decision of yours ..." Tae said with a smile ...

"Btw... koo huh ?
When did we become so close to be on nickname terms ?" Jungkook teased with a slight smile wanting the hide the fact that he was blushing furiously because of it and moreover he also wanted to change the topic  ...

'maybe the day when you first gave me your warmth, when you comforted me ...or maybe the day when you cared for me ...or maybe the day when I fell in love with you ' Taehyung thought to himself but didn't bother to say it out loud...he will do it when right time comes ...

" Hmm ...well then speak about yourself first... Taetae, huh?
And don't even try to pretend that you don't like the name koo ..coz I know you love it ...and I like my nickname too ...taetae ...how cute ..." Taehyung teased back in the same way and put more pressure on the word koo and Jungkook again turned into a human tomato ...

"Yeah yeah whatever ...now hang up ..I have to finish packing my things ..." Jungkook said ...

"Fine ...but just so you know, I will pick you up from Jin hyung's place and drop you at your own house ..and no I won't hear anything against it ...text me when you will be done with the packing...I will come straight away ..." Taehyung said and hung up without even waiting for jungkook's reply ...

"Hello?? Tae?? Hell...Aishh ..this boy ..." Jungkook muttered to himself while looking at his phone screen and shook his head with a small content smile and slight blush ...

__________________________

Hey my precious bunnies ❣️
How are you guys ?

Did you like the chapter?
I hope you do ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim