Chapter 27

Plz read, vote and comment 🙏🥺
__________________________

"He is my father ..." Taehyung said and this time they all gasped ...

"Father ?" Jungkook asked shocked ...

"Yes ...Kim Jaesung is my dad ...the head of crime department ...
And wait ...so you are the one he assigned to work with him in his recent case ??? And the drug dealer you are talking about is...umm ..what was his name !! ..uhhh ...jeon..yes .. Jeon Songhyun ..." Taehyung said ...

"How do you know that bastard's name ?...tell me ...how do you know that motherfucking Songhyun's name ? " Jungkook asked in an angry voice ...just mentioning that one name was enough to make him fume in anger ...

"Actually I too want to work in the crime department ...it's my dream to follow my father's footsteps ...and that's why I help my father in his cases sometimes ...a few months ago, he was working on this case and I offered to help him ..and that was when I came to know about Songhyun ...
Though I don't know much details about him but I know that he is into many illegal buisness and drug dealing is just one of them ..." Taehyung said but suddenly gasped when he realised something ...

" You ...his surname is Jeon and you are also a J.jeon ...so that means .." Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook ..

"Yes ...he is our uncle ...my father's elder brother ..." Jungkook said and gritted his teeth and Taehyung was once again stunned ...

" That's it ...I am asking dad for full details ...I will go crazy at this point ...this is just too much happening in a single day ...
Jungkook, I will ask my dad about everything tomorrow morning in his office ...so please be present there ...I want to know everything .. please .." Taehyung said the last part while directly looking into jungkook's doe eyes and Jungkook didn't know what came in his mind when he nodded his head without any further thought ...but this made Jin frown ...

Taehyung gave a small smile to Jungkook and left from there and that's when Jin came in front of Jungkook ...

"What the heck Jungkook !!! Why the hell you said that you will be there ...he clearly said that he wants to know everything and that includes our past life too ..are you ready to tell him about it ?are you crazy??I dont think he is trustworthy ...what if he tells anyone else about us !! Don't be crazy bun ...I know what is good for you ..and I don't trust him ...don't tell him anything ... Do you want to disclose everything about us to a mere strang..." Jungkook cut off Jin in the middle ...

" Jin hyung ...I am an adult ...and I understand what is good for me and what is not ...if I think that I should tell him, then I will ...you don't need to concern yourself about me ...now excuse me ..." Jungkook said and went to his room ..

"Joonie ...did you hear it ?
Kook just said that I don't need to be concerned about him ? How can he ? Doesn't he know how much I love him ?
All these years, I only wanted the best for him ...and now he said that he doesn't want me to care about him ?
How dare he say something like that !! I failed to raise him well joon ..I failed ..and that's why he is talking back to me now .." Jin said disappointed and Namjoon heard it quietly ..didn't say anything about it ...

__________________________

NEXT MORNING ...

Taehyung and Jaesung both were sitting inside jaesung's office right now .. yesterday after returning home, Taehyung told his father about everything that he got to know and his father decided to tell him the whole truth ...and he was also relieved to know that Jungkook himself is ready to tell Taehyung everything ...

After sometime, Jungkook came in the office and Taehyung's breathe got hitched looking at him ... Jungkook was wearing an all black outfit .. black t-shirt, black ripped jeans, black leather jacket and his black boots ... Taehyung couldn't help but drool over the ethereal beauty ...and if it was not for his father who cleared his throat he would have happily been in that state for his entire life ...

"Good morning old man .." Jungkook said to Jaesung but anyone could see his pink tinted cheeks which was caused because of a certain hazel eyed handsome man's intense staring ...

"Yahh !! How many times did I tell you not to call me old ...I am still young and also more fit than you both rude youngsters ..hmmphh .." Jaesung whined and Taehyung snickered at him ..

"Yeah yeah whatever ...now should we start with what we are here for ?" Jungkook asked and they both nodded ...

"Jungkook, I think you should start telling everything from the very beginning ...it will be easy for him to understand ..." Jaesung suggested and Jungkook agreed ...

"Ok ...so my father, Jeon Junghyun was a businessman ...you know the Jeon corporations ..that was my father's company... everything was going very well for us ...me , Jin hyung , our father, our dearest mother, Jeon Somi ...we were a very happy family ...
Then Songhyun entered our life ...I was 6 at that time ...he used to love us ..or at least he pretended to love us... He often visited us at our place with lots of gifts and chocolates and eventually became the favourite uncle for me and Jin hyung ...years passed and Songhyun became a vital member of our family ...
But again, happiness doesn't last long ...*sigh*

One day, our happy lives came crashing down to the ground ..just in a blink ...
I was 13 that time and Jin hyung was 19 ...we decided to have some family time that day ...mom sent Jin hyung to buy some snacks for us and we three were at home ...we were waiting for Jin hyung but suddenly .....

TO BE CONTINUED ...
__________________________

I know I am evil ...don't come at me ...🤭

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment ...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim