Chapter 22

Next morning Jk was going to the university ...he was in the bus, deeply thinking about all the things that has happened in his life recently ... specially about the case ..and that's when he got an important call from someone ...he looked around and carefully picked up the call ...

"Hello .." Jk ...

" Come to Yeonsam-street right now ...it's urgent and you are needed ..." The man on the other side of the call said and hanged up ...

"What the hell!!! Yeonsam-street ???
Isn't it the same street near the uni?
Why did he suddenly call me!!!
Ughh ..how will I go to the uni now ?I just hope Taehyung doesn't get suspicious about me skipping the classes ..."Jk cursed under his breathe but soon composed himself ...

After sometime,he got off the bus and went towards the street making sure that no one was watching him ...

"Oh ..you are here...good ...
You remember this warehouse? "That person asked

"Yeah ...I have come here once ...to search this place ..." Jk

" Today you will do the same ...more like we will do the same ...I have our team as well ...I found out that some people were observed moving in and out from this warehouse recently ...so maybe we will get something useful today ..."

"But boss, as you asked me to do, I always keep my eyes on bogum and I didn't see anything suspicious about him anymore after that incident ...I never saw him coming to this place before ..." Jk

" Just because he didn't come here doesn't mean that no one else also didn't..." That person said...

" Yes sir ...oh, they are here .." Jk said when he saw rest of their team members approaching them ...

" Good morning boss ..." The members greeted ...

"Good morning ...you all know why we are here ...so get to work ...search this place thoroughly ..." The said 'boss' ordered and they all went to do their work ...

They all were searching the warehouse not leaving a single place ..but even after a whole hour, they couldn't find anything ...

"Fuck this shit ...there is nothing in here ...we are just wasting our time and energy here ...boss I am tellin..owwwww ..." One of the members was grumbling but suddenly tripped on something and fell on the ground making his boss look at him in disappointment ...

"This is what happens when you don't pay attention .." the boss said and that was when he saw a handle kind of thing on the ground on which his teammate tripped ...

"What is this ?" He muttered to himself and went to the handle and tried to pull it up and to his surprise it opened like a door, revealing a whole flight of stairs going downstairs, maybe down at the hidden basement ...

"OMG ...they are really intelligent ...no one would have saw this thing if I didn't trip on it ..." The male who tripped said and stood up when his boyfriend helped him ...

"Oh darling ... Are you ok my baby ?" His boyfriend asked while kissing his forehead...

"Yes, I am ok me...I mean Sin ..." The male corrected himself when he saw his boss glaring at them ...

"Now if you are done with your darling and baby ..should we go ?" The boss said already irritated with their tantrums ...this was a all time scene ....these both creatures always forget that they were on a mission ...Jk was also looking at them with disappointment ... though he was new but he knew that doing pda while on mission is strictly prohibited and here they both ...sigh ...

"Y.yeah ...we are sorry ..." The man named sin said as he saw the glare of their boss ...

They all went down the stairs and soon found themselves in a place full of boxes ...lots and lots of wooden boxes were placed in the room ...
Jk went ahead and removed the cover from one of the boxes and gasped in horror ...he did the same with many other boxes but each one of them had the same thing ...they were filled with white drug pouches ...

" As expected ...these bastards are keeping their supplies here so that they can sell them to the uni students ..." The boss said and sighed in frustration ...

"I think it's time that we find and confront them ...it's getting too much now ..." Another member said ...

"Yeah ...but we will not find them ..it will take more time ...we have to somehow make them expose themselves..." Boss said ...

"I have an idea ...what if we remove all these drugs from here...I am sure that the supplier brings some students here on daily basis and sells the drugs to the students because we saw some of them coming out of this warehouse...when he will find that there is nothing here he will get suspicious and will definitely go to the uni to find the students who knows this place ...we just have to keep an eye on every part of the uni ...I am damn sure that he will confront the students and at that time we can catch him ..." The same man from earlier said and their boss nodded ...

"This can be done ...it's a good plan ..." boss said and they all agreed ...

"Let's see how much more they can hide from us ..."

_________________________

Hey my fluffy bunnies ❣️
How are you guys doing?

I hope you liked the chapter ..

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim