Chapter 13

Please read the note at the end 🥺
________________________

"...this is the real Kim Taehyung ..." Jungkook said and panted heavily after all the talking ...

" W.what nonsense is thi.." Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook. ..

"It's not a nonsense Taehyung ...it's not ...do you think I don't know anything ...do you think I didn't see how you cringed when that girl tried to touch you? ...do you think I didn't notice how disgusted you were when that boy asked you out and you agreed to go out with him a few days back ? Do you think I didn't observe the hate on your face when you dumped that boy the next day as if you know that he had some different intentions ?
Why are you doing this to yourself? Why don't you behave like the person you truly are ? Why are you hiding yourself ?" Jungkook asked calmly while moving towards Taehyung and now he was just standing in front of him ...

"I am afraid it's too late to become the old Taehyung ...I can't be the same as before ..I am the meanest and the coldest guy of this college and no one can change this ..." Taehyung said

"Liar ...if you are mean and cold then how come you do not show me your meanest behaviour ? How come you do not talk coldly to me ? How come you do not talk to your Hoseok hyung like how you talk to Bogum and Baekhyun ?
Think yourself Taehyung, are your really fooling us or are you trying to fool yourself?" Jungkook asked while slowly caressing Taehyung's cheek...

"You don't understand Jungkook ...you just don't understand ..I have been declared as the badboy since the day I stepped here ...and if suddenly they will know that I am not what they think, they will just not accept me ... moreover I am habituated with all this and now I enjoy it ..." Taehyung said stubbornly making Jungkook sigh ...

"Tell me honestly, who gave you the role of badboy?
Did anyone recognise you with the title 'badboy' or 'playboy' on your first day? Did anyone fear you since your first day ?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head as a 'no'...

"Now tell me , since when did people start to call you a badboy?" Jungkook again asked ...

"From the day I started to hangout with Bogum and Baekhyun because they thought I was cool and would fit perfectly in their group ..." Taehyung said in a small voice when he started to understand what Jungkook was trying to say ...

"See, now did you understand why they considered you to be mean ? Because they both are the actual playboys who play with people, who are mean to people and you were just behaving like this because of their bad influence ...and just because you were seen with those two idiots, people considered you as a part of them and it's normal for them to think that you were the same as them ...you too never tried to show your real side to people because they never let you by telling you that you will become weak ....it's not your fault ...but now you can change that ...try to show yourself to people and they will accept it ..." Jungkook said in a calm and comforting way ...but Taehyung is stubborn...

" What do you want me to do then ? Huh? Go and tell everybody that I am no where near to what they think of me ?so that they can make fun of me ? This is what you want ?
Then no ...thank you so much but I don't want that ...I am what I am and I am happy with it ... moreover who are you to tell me what I should do and what I should not !!! Don't try to act like you know me ...just stay in your lane or you know what I can do to you ...I may not be that bad but don't think that I can't show you your place ...." Taehyung's said furiously and finally Jungkook snapped ...

"Fine ...go to hell ...I was just trying to make you understand that they will accept the real you if you stop all these bullshit but no ...why will you understand ? And you are right...who am I even to make u understand ...you are just my bully and I am your victim ...I will not tell you anything .. do whatever the hell you want ... just leave me alone ...go and find someone else for your entertainment but I will not tolerate this anymore ...don't come near me anymore ..." Jungkook barked and left from there angrily leaving a shocked and frustrated Taehyung behind...

"Fuck!!!! What the hell did I just do ..." Taehyung said to himself and banged his hand on the desk ...

On the other hand, Jungkook was getting a very odd feeling after hearing Taehyung's words ...he didn't know why but when Taehyung said that he means nothing to him, Jungkook got hurt ...maybe a lot ...

' ughh ...why in the world am I feeling like this ...it's not like I like him or anything ...he was just messing with me....forget it Jungkook ...
Now I will not let him play with me ...enough is enough .... Kim Taehyung I hate you ...' Jungkook thought to himself ...

__________________________

Hey bunnies ❣️
How are you guys doing?

Did you like the chapter?
I hope you do .. because I don't feel like you are liking this story...I don't get much comments and votes and I can't understand if you are the enjoying this book ...

should I continue the book or not ??

Are my fluffy bunnies willing to read this book any further ?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim