Chapter 4

It was 7 in the evening and Taehyung was in his home, lying in his comfortable bed thinking about the new boy, Jungkook, when his phone rang ...it was Bogum ...he picked up the call and heard his friend's excited voice ...

" Hey tae ...you wanna join me and Baekhyun to the club tonight? Maybe you can find some hot chic ..." Bogum said making Taehyung scrunch his nose in disgust ...

"No Bogum ...not interested .." Taehyung said ...he can't understand why people go on fucking anybody whom they don't even know ...how can you have something so intimate with someone you don't love, someone whom you can't even trust ...how can you even kiss someone who is not close to you ...
Taehyung is a strong believer of love because of his parents ...he has seen the way his father still looks at his mother like she is his whole world...and this made him believe that true love do exists but he doesn't show it to anyone ...why you may ask? Well, because of his reputation in his uni ... everyone in his uni knows him as the playboy and badboy, all thanks to his dear friends who are actual playboys ...and now that he has made his reputation as a player, he doesn't want to ruin it ...he doesn't want to show anyone that he believes in love because once his friends said ' love doesn't exist in this filthy world ...it makes you weak and moreover it's all a game ' ...and he doesn't want to come out as weak in front of his friends and make a fool out of himself in front of the whole uni ...

And that is the main reason why he always gets into random relationships even though it is for two days because it takes only two days for him to understand that the people he gets with only wants him to be their sugar daddy not their life partner ... having a father who works as the head of the whole country's crime department and a mother who is a former model, Taehyung kind of expected it to the same, he knew that whoever proposes to him is just for his money and fame ...

Maybe he has got into tons of relationships ...he can't even call them relationship...anyways, the point is that he has never even kissed any of is random two days partner ...and he is proud that he didn't because he wants to save all of himself for his true partner ..who will love him for his personality and not for his money or body ...

"Oh come on ...don't be a pussy ...you need to loosen up sometimes ..its fun ..." Bogum said and Taehyung could hear Baekhyun agreeing in the background ...

"I said no Bogum ...dad will be home today and he wants me to spend some time with him ..." Taehyung said and hung up not wanting to listen to any of Bogum's bullshit ...

He sighed and stared blankly at his ceiling ...
His mind again wandered off to thinking about a certain bunny boy ...he knows that the whole school swoons around him and they throw themselves at him but this certain bunny boy didn't even seem to notice him even when he himself approached him ...that boy always seems to ignore him at all costs ...
Not like the girls and boys who are always surrounding him, offering themselves to him ...

'this boy is driving me crazy ...' Taehyung thought to himself and sighed and that's when he heard his mom call him from downstairs ...

"Taebear, your dad is back ...come and meet him ..." His mom, Kim Yuri said and Taehyung replied with a 'coming mom' ...

He got out of the bed and went downstairs to greet his dad ...

"Daaadddd" Taehyung said excitedly once he saw his dad sitting in the living room couch and ran towards him ...

"My tigggeerrr" his dad, Kim Jaesung said in the same excited voice getting up from the couch and ran towards his dear son ...

They both ran in slow motion like it shows in the movies but more dramatically and hugged each other like they have met after being seperated for 10 years ...
And Yuri can't help but to facepalm at the dramatic duo ...

"Oh my god ...you both are so overdramatic ..." Yuri said and chuckled ...

"You are just jealous that he loves me more ..hmphhh " Jaesung said and hugged Taehyung more tightly ...

"Yeah yeah whatever ..." Yuri said playfully but couldn't help but smile while looking at her two big babies ...

"I missed you so much dad " Taehyung said and pouted ...

"I missed you too tiger ..and I am sorry but nowadays I am busy with a very important work ...but don't worry, I am free from now on and I will be able to spend more time with you both " jaesung said and Taehyung smiled widely ...

"Ok ok, now if you are done with your melodrama,let go off each other and ...honey, you go and freshen up, I will tell the servants to prepare the dinner...baby , you can also go, if you want ..." Yuri said and his dear husband and son immediately went to their room to have a shower ...

" Like father, like son " Yuri said and sighed while shaking her head and smiling ...

__________________________
Hey my fluffy bunnies ❣️....
How are you guys doing?

Did you like the chapter?
This was just meant to give a little more detail about Taehyung's character in this book...

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment..

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim