Chapter 31

Look at me updating two days simultaneously...am I a good author now !?
Please say yes 🥺🥺🥺
__________________________

" JEON SEOKJIN, ENOUGH..." Jungkook cut off Jin's bullshit while screaming ...

" I have had enough of your bullshit ...do you even hear what you are saying ?
All these years I have tolerated your nonsense but not now ...
You call this man here a bastard , a stranger huh!!
Then let me tell you that you are more of a stranger to me than this man ...and what did you say about being an elder brother and all ?? Now you remember that you have a younger brother ...wow ...you are really unbelievable ...tell me, where was my elder brother all these years ! Where was my dear hyung all those times when I needed you ?
Don't know ?? Don't worry, today you will know ...you were so into your pain of loosing your parents that you didn't remember that you had a 13 year old brother who saw his parents getting killed in front of him ... instead of comforting me and telling that you were there for me, you too left me ..alone ...

When I wanted to be with you ...when I wanted to be in your embrace, all the people out there, including you told me that you were not in a right state of mind and that I should not disturb you ...then what about me ? Where will I go ? Why didn't you all think about me ...
I too lost my parents, that too in front of my eyes...I saw the brutality my parents faced ..why didn't anyone comfort me like they did to you ?
Leave the rest of the world ...why didn't you comfort me ? Why didn't you come to me ...why did you leave me in the pit of darkness ?
And when I told you to file a complaint against Songhyun, you had to be the so called fragile doll you are and behave like cowrard and let that motherfucker go ...
You knew I couldn't file any complaint coz I was not of legal age but you were ...you were a 19 year old who could file a case against him and maybe ...just maybe that bastard would have suffered even if it was a little ...but again ..my coward brother didn't and that dipshit is still roaming in the streets freely ...

And you said that you worked hard for me ...you care about me ...you took care of all my needs ...you did everything for me ...for me? Really ?
Then why didn't you ever know that I took two part time jobs to cover up my school expenses ?
Why didn't you ever notice that my school fees was always on time even when you didn't pay for it ? Why didn't you question me where I was when I came home late every day ?
Why didn't you notice the bruises I got when I trained on my entire face and arms ? And then you say that you did everything for me when the truth is that you didn't even bother yourself with my presence ...

I was on the verge of going into depression ...I got nightmares everyday ...I saw flashes of my mother crying and begging everyday...each day I used to wake up with scenes of my father getting shot playing in my mind ...I used to cry ...I used to yell but you didn't come to me ...
But you know what...the man you just called a stranger did all the things in just a few days which you couldn't do in all these years ...
He is even ready to risk his life for giving justice to our parents...it took him only a few months to understand me ..my feelings ...but you couldn't do that in so many years ...

You say I don't understand your feelings huh!! You say it as if you did a big favour to me by looking after me ..as if it was not your responsibility to take care of your own brother ...All my life I have been working so that my parents will rest in peace ..their innocent souls will get the satisfaction they want ...I want to make them proud that their son gave them their deserved justice ...I gave up everything ...I dropped out of my college ...did my part time jobs ..trained to become Lucifer ..
before going to work,I used to make you eat everyday forcefully because you never wanted to come out of your room and in return I always got your harsh words ..but I didn't mind them coz I knew you were just venting out your frustrations ...after returning home also I used to cook for you no matter how tired and worn out I was just so I could spend some time with you ..
And now you say that it's you who took care of me ..who did everything for me ..tch...*Jungkook scoffed*

I always made sure that you will be safe and sound at all times and that no one can ever harm you ...and I still remember the day when you suddenly called me kookie ...I was shocked ...it was last year only right ?? I almost died on a mission and that was the first time in years that you recognised me as your brother ..as kookie ...but then I questioned myself that if you didn't hear that I was dying , will you still care about me like you did that time ?? And the answer was no...
If I was not on the verge of dying that day, you would still remain that stranger to me till date ...*deep breathe*

I know that this will sound mean ... but at this point I don't even care ...I am too tired of hearing the same old ' I am elder than you so I know what is good for you' ...NO ... I don't need you decide everything for me ...I am an adult now and I know what is good for me ..so don't bother yourself by caring for me just like you didn't all those past years ...don't always try to force your decisions on me just because you are elder ... please ...I am too tired of always listening to everyone when I myself don't have anyone to rant my miseries to ...I am too fed up by following your path ...so please don't ...
and just like you said ,if my parents were really alive today and if they would have been ashamed of someone, then that would have been you ...
It would be you because you are a cowrard since the beginning and you are still the same ..only this time it has increased to manyfolds ...
And if you think that after all this, you will come to me and say that you realised your mistakes and that you are sorry and want my forgiveness...then let me clear it once and for all that I will never forgive you ...I have already endured much pain all these years so I don't need your stupid sorry because your sorry will not heal the wounds which I got from my own brother ...it will not take back the cruel words you said to me just because I wanted to be with you at such a small age... I have faced the whole world alone all this time and I will continue to do it... alone ...

And I am warning you ...do not try to control my life as you please from now on ...I listened to you just because I didn't want to disrespect you but not now ..."
Jungkook tried to say all of it with a stern voice and blank face but the way his voice was wavering from time to time and the way his eyes were watering slightly showed how vulnerable he actually was ...his eyes were holding so much pain and frustration in them that it made everyone present there anxious ...and Jin ...well let's say that he didn't know how to function anymore ...

( I am sorry if it was not much expressive🥺...I tried my best ...)
__________________________

Jin did so wrong with my baby koo 😤
My baby bunny didn't deserve it ..🥺

I think koo did the right thing now ...what do you think?

And most importantly, did my bunnies enjoy the chapter?

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim