Chapter 9

Someone's POV...

"Boss, I saw 'him' with another boy who is probably known as the school's badboy or something..." I said on the call ...

"Well, keep an eye on him ... follow him everywhere he goes ...we can't loose him this time ..." He said ...

"Don't worry, we won't ...he did a very big mistake by coming to Seoul and transferring to this university ...anyways, I will keep a watch on him and inform you if something happens ..." I said

"Good ...and take care of yourself as well ...it can be dangerous ..." He said and I chuckled ...

"Yeah yeah, I know ..." I said and hung up ...

"I swear, I will kill you with my own hands when I find you ..." I said to myself and went out of my hiding place ...

__________________________

Third person's POV ...

The next day, Jungkook was sitting in the cafeteria with his friends and was zoning out ...his head was a mess and he was still trying to figure out what Taehyung said was true or not and ...he was afraid as to what Taehyung would do to him ...he was terrified ...luckily he didn't see Taehyung yesterday after the morning incident because the classes were cancelled and he went home early ...

"Kookie ...why are you zoning out ...what are you thinking?" Jimin asked ...

"Nothing ..." Jungkook's said and forced out a smile ...

"You must be thinking about me ... weren't you babyboy ? " Suddenly a voice was heard and Jungkook knew extremely well as to whose voice was it and that made him gulp ...
Taehyung came towards him and sat beside him in the chair ...

"Tell me ...you were thinking about me ..am I right ?" Taehyung said while learning towards Jungkook's ear ...

"N.no .." Jungkook stuttered ...

" Oh really ...then, you should ...did you forget that I told you something ? You are mine ..." Taehyung whispered the last part just in jungkook's ear and that sent a shiver down jungkook's spine ...

"Come with me ..." Taehyung said sternly and stood up, holding jungkook's wrist ...
And before Jungkook could say anything, he was being dragged by Taehyung towards that damn rooftop again ...

Taehyung dragged Jungkook to the rooftop and entered there ...
He faced Jungkook after letting go off his wrist and suddenly hugged him tightly, much to jungkook's surprise...he thought that maybe Taehyung will again kiss him or even worse hit him but this was completely unexpected ..

"W.what are y.you d.doing ?" Jungkook asked ..

"Shhh ...I will do whatever I want ...so shut up and let me hug you ..." Taehyung said and nuzzled his nose closer to jungkook's neck, inhaling his jasmine and coconut smell ...

Jungkook was very confused on why Taehyung was behaving like this but nevertheless hugged him back reluctantly ...he understood that something must be bothering the elder so he started rubbing his back, trying to soothe him ( angel bunny 😌) and it definitely worked ...but that doesn't mean that he was not scared ..he was still slightly shaking thinking what Taehyung will do to him after this ...

After a few minutes, Taehyung pulled away and sighed ...

"A.are you ...o.ok? " Jungkook asked and Taehyung sighed again ...

" Yeah ...you don't need to worry about me babyboy..." Taehyung said but Jungkook knew better ...

"Y.you can tell me ..if y.ou want ...it will h.help you relax a b.bit ...ma.maybe ..." Jungkook said, still terrified that he crossed the line ...
But then he saw that Taehyung started thinking and finally after a few seconds opened his mouth ...

"I am f.fine ... it's just...my cousin who lives in U.S got into a horrible accident last night and doctors said that his situation is not good and moreover, his wife is also 6 months pregnant ..." Taehyung said and closed his eyes not wanting to let the tears roll down his cheeks ...
He was startled when when Jungkook suddenly hugged him...

"It's ok .. everything will be fine ...don't worry ...nothing will happen to your cousin ..." Jungkook said and and rubbed Taehyung's back and also patted it ...
Taehyung immediately hugged back and finally let his tears fall feeling very comfortable and safe ...
He didn't cry in front of his parents because he didn't want them to worry more than they already were and he wanted to be there for soothing his parents who were sobbing and crying ...

"D.doctor said that h.his situation is..v.very cri.critical ...and ..chances o.of his s.survival are o.only 10% .." Taehyung said while sniffling and hugged Jungkook tighter ...

"Shh ...it's ok ... nothing will happen to him ...I am sure he is strong ...how can he leave this world when he didn't even see his little unborn angel and his love ...he won't leave them ...don't worry, he will be absolutely fine ..hmm ...don't cry .. calm down .. everything is fine ..." Jungkook continued to whisper sweet nothings into Taehyung's ears and Taehyung was finally a little bit calmer than before ...
Taehyung suddenly pulled away from the hug after realising what he was doing and wiped his remaining tears and looked at Jungkook who was looking at him with concern ...

"Thank you ...but don't you dare tell anyone about it or you will face consequences..." Taehyung said in a stern voice which didn't sound stern at all due to all the crying he just did ...if anything,he was looking like a cute kid who cried because his mother didn't give him his favourite chocolate because of his red nose and cheeks ...

"You are back to being an asshole again huh!!!" Jungkook said and chuckled while shaking his head but soon his eyes widened when he realised what he said ...he called Taehyung an asshole and that too on his face ...

'great, can't you just keep your sassy mouth shut Jungkook ...now you are fucked ...' Jungkook thought to himself while looking at Taehyung who was looking back at him with a unreadable expression ...

__________________________
Hey my precious fluffy bunnies ...❣️❣️
How are you guys ?

Did you like the chapter?
I hope you do ...

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim