Chapter 7

Jungkook was standing on the rooftop of the school after the school ended ...he couldn't concentrate on his lessons the whole day ... everytime he tried to pay attention to his teachers, the flashes of the kiss started to swarm in his head and this made him extremely frustrated ...

After Jungkook ran away from Taehyung in the morning, he didn't see Taehyung again ...a part of him was happy that he didn't see him but a little part of him that was buried deep inside his heart which he was trying to ignore at all costs, felt hurt by the thought that maybe Taehyung regretted kissing him ...
This single thought was enough to mess up with his whole head and the main problem is, he can't even talk about this to someone ...what will he even say? 'hey guys, you know the Kim Taehyung suddenly kissed me out of nowhere and then I pushed him and ran away' ...he can't do that because he knows that no one will believe him and they can also make fun of him if it gets worse ...
And he definitely can't handle that ...

After fighting with his brain for the whole day, he finally came to the decision that he will just forget about the kiss and completely behave oblivious in front of others ...
He quietly went down from the rooftop and exited the university...

He reached home but he saw a familiar car parked in the parking area and he knew very well who that car belonged to ...
His brother's dear boyfie ..Kim Namjoon ...

He entered his house and shouted a ' I am home ' and was not surprised when he didn't get any reply ...he knew very well what his brother and his future brother in-law would be doing ...he just smiled and was going upstairs to his room when the room in front of him ( jin's room ) opened and a dishivelled looking Jin and Namjoon came out...

"Control your hormones hyung ...how come you are at 'it' in the afternoon ...you two literally can't stay away from each other even for a few minutes..." Jungkook said and shook his head in disbelief ...

"Oh shut up ...you will know when you will find someone for yourself ..." Jin snapped back in order to hide his embarrassment...
And just as these words left jin's mouth, jungkook's head wandered to the kiss he shared with Taehyung and he almost let out a small smile ...almost ...but when he realised what the hell he thought, he mentally smacked himself and shook his head to get rid of his stupid thought ...

" Hmmm...I guess....we will see .... " Jungkook said ...

" Btw kookie, how's your uni life ? Is everything ok ? No one is bothering you right? You are not having any problem there right? everything is going smoothly? " Namjoon asked Jungkook in a concerned tone ...

"Yes hyung ... everything is fine and I am able to do my work and studies properly ...don't worry ...I will not you down ..." Jungkook said ...

"I know that ...you can never let us down ..." Namjoon said and patted jungkook's shoulder...

"You both enjoy, I am going to my room ...I have some work to do ..." Jungkook and and left after getting a nod from them ...
As soon as he went inside, Jin turned to Namjoon and sighed ...

"Joonie, I am really worried about my baby ...I don't want him to be hurt ...what if something bad happens to him there ? I will not be able to live without him ..." Jin said as he slightly started sniffling and Namjoon took him in his embrace whispering sweet nothings into his ear ...

"Don't worry Jinnie ...our kookie is very strong ...he has always been ...nothing will happen to him ...even in the hard times, he didn't back off from his problems... he can take care of himself and we are also here to protect him right ? So don't worry ...nobody can harm him ..." Namjoon said and Jin reluctantly nodded ...

__________________________

It was next day and Taehyung was terrified ...last night, he couldn't sleep at all ... everytime he tried to sleep, his mind was filled with the kiss and this made him crave the younger's lips very much ...

He was experiencing a complete different feeling which he has not felt ever with anyone else ...
And now that he was going to the uni, he was dreading of the consequences ...
He didn't know what he would do if he sees Jungkook, he didn't know if he will be able to face him, he didn't know if he will be able to talk to him and most importantly, he didn't know if he will be able to control himself from kissing the younger again ...

With all this things running inside his head, he parked his car in front of the uni gates ...

"Ok ...you can do it ...you are strong ... fighting!!!" Taehyung muttered to himself in hope of somewhat encouraging himself ...

He entered the university and as usual all the girls and boys started to gather around him, cheering and squealing in excitement and this was giving Taehyung a complete headache ...

He ignored those high pitched voices and started moving towards his class ...
When he entered the class, the first thing he saw was Jungkook ...the pretty boy was sitting on the desk near the window ...headphones in his ears... the sunrays peeking through the window were falling directly on his closed eyes, making him more ethereal ...and Taehyung was again left spellbounded ...he was still standing at the entrance of the class, shamelessly staring and admiring the beauty in front of him ...UNTIL....

__________________________

Hey my precious fluffy bunnies ...
How are you guys doing ?

Did you like the chapter?

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

You are beautiful/handsome ...I hope you know that ...❤️

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim