Chapter 16

This app is really getting on my nerves now ...first it deleted my drafts and now the sequence of this book is completely messed up ...
Now I have to delete it and publish it again as all my reads and comments are gone ...

I am seriously in tears ...😭😭
It took a lot of effort to write every chapter and now when I am writing and editing them again, I can't help but cry ...

__________________________

" Atleast tell me what happened? Why are you dragging me towards the rooftop ? " Jungkook asked to Jimin and yugyeom who were still silently dragging him so he just sighed in frustration and kept quiet ...

They reached the rooftop and yugyeom was quick to close the door behind and faced Jungkook who was confused as hell ..

"Why didn't you tell us anything ? " Yugyeom said and crossed his arms over his chest ...

"What ? What are you even talking about ? " Jungkook said confused ...

" We are talking about you and Taehyung ...what the freaking hell is going on with you both? Why did you slap him and said all those things to him ?" Jimin shouted in frustration making jungkook's eyes go wide ...

"I ..y.you don't need to know a.about that. ..it's my problem ..I will handle it ..and how did you know about it ?" Jungkook said without looking at them ...

" We were searching for you because we couldn't find you in the cafeteria and saw you both in the corridor..and for god's sake Jungkook ... please try to share everything with us ...we are your best friends before anything ...ok fine, we understand that you can't share everything at times but when it comes to your personal life and it's problems, we must know about it because we three are the closest friends since forever ...we care about you and we want to help you ..."yugyeom said equally frustrated making Jungkook sigh heavily ...

"Ok fine. ..I am telling you ..." Jungkook continued telling everything what happened between him and Taehyung in so many days without missing a single point and both Jimin and yugyeom had their jaws dropped on the floor with wide eyes ...

"There .. I told you everything..happy? And today also he was trying to show his dominance over me but I finally snapped and after that you saw everything ..."Jungkook huffed in annoyance and turned toward the railing and leaned on it, looking at the clear sky and relaxing his body ...

"God ...I never expected that lad to be so stupid ...I mean the looks he gave to everyone screamed badboy ...and after hearing this I am not sure if we are hearing about the same person ..." Jimin said still dumbfounded ...

"Ikr ...we never in our wildest dreams expected him to be kind and caring ...but I didn't get one thing ....why did Jungkook try to convince him ? I mean, he was being bullied by Taehyung right? So why was Jungkook concerned about that boy? " Yugyeom asked to Jimin as if Jungkook was not standing there, listening to their conversation while rolling his eyes ...but that was the same question going on in his mind ...

'why did I do that ? I should not give a fuck about him but still I was making him understand his mistakes!!!! What the actual fuck ...' Jungkook thought to himself ...

"Maybe because kookie wanted Taehyung to stop coming after him ..I mean, we can't exactly call it bullying ..he didn't do anything harsh to kookie ...
Maybe kookie wanted him to realise his wrong doings in the hope that after that Taehyung will stop disturbing him ..." Jimin said and Jungkook also believed that ...

' exactly ...this must be the reason ...or else why will I waste my time over him ...' Jungkook thought and finally turned towards the duo ...

"Yes ..you are right ...i did it for the exact same reason ..but today when he was saying all things again, I couldn't control myself and slapped him ...and now that everything is clear , can we go to our classes because break time is already over ..." Jungkook said and walked past the two who finally decided to follow him ...

'i don't think so ...kookie never concerns himself over other's problem ...and if he wanted him to just stop pestering him, he could have told him directly on his face ...or maybe he did and Taehyung didn't stop , that's why he said those in the heat of the moment ...ughh ...leave it yugy ...don't overthink anything ..' yugyeom thought to himself and continued following Jungkook to their class ...

The classes continued and to jungkook's luck, he didn't see Taehyung anymore in the whole day making him relieved and that's how the day passed by with Jimin and yugyeom occasionally asking him about Taehyung and him getting annoyed to the core with their stupid curious rants ...
__________________________

SOMEONE'S POV...

I was already on the verge of loosing me mind because of 'him' and boss added that new boy Jk in our team ...another headache ...
Right now, I am sitting in the cafe that is in front of the uni, waiting for Jk to come as he wanted to inform me something ...

After a few minutes, he came and sat in front of me with a polite smile ...

"Good afternoon ..."he said still smiling and I greeted back ...

"So ...what did you find and what did you want to inform ?" I said and he started to look through his bag trying to find something ...
He took out a keychain and handed it over to me ...I looked at it ..

"This is what I found today

"This is what I found today ..."

" And what is this?why did you bring this to me ?" I asked Jk

" Umm ..it's a keychain...and I thought that it was too weird for a university student to keep a keychain like that ...even if we ignore that part ,that person's behaviour was also very strange ... And moreover it was just the keychain that I found ..it was not fixed or attached with anything ...so I thought of bringing it to you because I found it odd ...and boss told me to inform you about anything I find weird ..." JK said

" At least you did find something ...good job... but you need to be more attentive in your work ...now tell me where exactly did you find it ? "

" I found it in the university itself ...and that too in someone's pocket ..."

"Who?"

"It's ...."

To be continued.....
__________________________

Hey my sweet doughnuts ❣️...
How are you guys ?

Did you like the chapter?
I hope you do ...

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim