Chapter 46

Buckle up your seatbelts for the long chapter ahead ✨

And let me tell you, alot is going to happen in this chapter...

Happy reading 😊❤️
__________________________

It's already been an hour but still falcon and sin didn't arrive at the club and they all were very tensed ...Kyeong has already arrived 10 minutes ago and was now sitting with his friends at a vip table, talking about their lives while smiling and laughing....the members of black swans knew that falcon's presence was very much needed to trap kyeong in their plan...
Seduction and charms are not the only thing that falcon uses to trap their target, he is also very good at hypnosis and that's his main weapon ...no one in their team other than falcon knows how to do hypnosis and that was their main concern right now. ..

"RM, call Falcon ... I am calling Sin ...where the fuck are they? ..we can't even proceed without them and if we won't catch kyeomg today, we will miss our chance .." Jungkook said ...

"On it .." RM said and dialled falcon's no. only to hear the robotic voice saying that the dialled no.was busy after 2 rings making him more confused ...
On the other side sin answered the call...

" Where are you both ? Do you understand how important this mission is huh?
What the hell are you doing for you to be this late when you left the headquarters at the same time as us ...you were right behind RM's car right ? So where are you now ?" Lucifer thundered on the call ...

"I am sorry boss ...we were umm ..stuck in some ..work ...we will be there soon ...just give us 10 minutes ..." Sin said in a guilty voice ...Lucifer could hear the hesitation in his voice when he said 'work' but he chose not to point it out ...at least not now...

"Fine...be here in right 10 minutes..both you and falcon ..." Lucifer said and cut the call ..

"Let's wait for ten more minutes...Sin said they will be here ..." Lucifer said and then looked towards Kyeong just to see him sucking on a girl's neck who was sitting on his lap and he could clearly see how the girl was getting uncomfortable because Kyeong's friends were also looking at her with lust filled eyes ...

" This piece of shit....doesn't even care about other's comfort ... disgusting ..." V said while gritting his teeth ...

"Ikr ...even we can see how uncomfortable she is and we are sitting two tables away from them but this prick can't notice it ..." Jk said with a disgusted face ...

"He can Jk ...he can sense her discomfort but he is intentionally not caring about it ...he just cares about his own pleasure, nothing else ..." RM said but frowned when she saw the girl trying to get up from Kyeong's lap ..

"Now just wait and watch ...we are about to get a small show" Lucifer said and smirked making the other three look at him in confusion...
But that confusion changed into shock when they saw how the girl literally smacked Kyeong's hand that was on her waist and stood up furiously and then slapped him right on his cheek before yelling out a loud
' go to hell, you bastard ' and went away from there leaving a shocked and embarrassed Kyeong who was now glaring at his laughing friends ...

"Woah ...she is so cool ..." Cinder said still shocked after seeing the entire scene ...

"Hmm ...she indeed is ...she knows how to stand up for herself just as she should .." Lucifer said ...

"But how did you know that something like that is about to happen ?" V asked ...

"Did you'll see her clothes, shoes, and watch ? They are hell expensive which means she has a very high maintenance ...maybe she is a chaebeol ...
And a person with high standards and maintenance will never accept disrespect towards them...they won't let anyone control them or make them feel like they are being controlled...their dignity and self respect is everything, moreover she is a girl ...so it's obvious that she won't tolerate if someone tries to misbehave with her though I am sure she was here because she only wanted to hook up with someone ..." Lucifer said while looking at his team members and shook his head at the end with a slight smile ...
He again looked towards Kyeong and what he saw made him frown ...
A man was whispering something into Kyeong's ears and just as he finished speaking, Kyeong abruptly stood up from his place and started moving towards the exit of the club, leaving his friends behind...