Chapter 14

After the whole failed confrontation from Jungkook, Taehyung was starting to feel guilty ...he was constantly trying to avoid the feeling which he got when he saw hurt expression on jungkook's pretty face and the pang in his heart when Jungkook told him not to bother him anymore ...

Collecting all his thoughts together and deciding to forget all of jungkook's
' stupid rants', he decided to go the uni ...

He reached at the uni and the first thing he saw was Baekhyun making out with seulgi in the middle of the corridor ...
He felt like throwing up but didn't show it when he saw Jungkook, Jimin and yugyeom walking past him while giving a look of disgust to Baekhyun and seulgi ...
It would be a lie if he said he didn't feel hurt when Jungkook didn't even look at him ...

He just sighed and went towards his first class and put on the fake cold aura before entering ...the teacher was already in the class ...
He came and sat beside Jungkook who didn't turn towards him ...

"Hey babyboy ..."Taehyung said but was completely ignored ...

"Are you ignoring me ?huh? " Taehyung

"....."

"Did you forget that you have to follow my command ...don't you think you should get punished ...?" Taehyung

"Sir ... Taehyung is disturbing me ...can I please change my seat ..." Jungkook said to the teacher ...

"Jungkook, you keep sitting there ...and you, Taehyung, get up ...why are you sitting there ? It is not your seat in the first place ...go to your own seat ..and Jimin come back to your seat ..." The teacher said and they both complied ...

"Yahh ...why did you not sit beside me ...thank God I told mr.song (teacher) to change the seats ..." Jungkook Said to Jimin as soon as he came to his own seat ...

" I just went to the washroom ...and in the meantime that asshole sat here ...when I came back mr.song was already in the class so I couldn't do anything ..." Jimin said grumpily ...

"It's ok ...don't do that again ..." Jungkook said while pouting ...

The class went on and on with mr.song's blabbering about find the missing x and the students getting bored as fuck and finally after 45 minutes of hell, the bell rang ...
They all were preparing to go to the next class when it was announced that Mrs. Lee was absent and the students of her subject will have a free period ...

All of them rejoiced and went towards the cafeteria or garden to hang out ...

"Hey kookie ...where did you suddenly go yesterday after school? I was searching for you but didn't see you anywhere ..." Yugyeom asked and Jungkook froze ...

"U.umm ...I was ..in the class itself ...I had to talk to some teachers so I stayed back ..." Jungkook said and smiled nervously and luckily they both believed him ...

"You know yesterday I saw yeonjun and soobin in the park, holding hands ...omg ..they look so cute together .." jimin squealed and yugyeom joined ...

They kept on chatting and laughing with each other while Taehyung was just sitting and watching jungkook from far and rethinking his choices ...

__________________________

SOMEONE'S POV ...

Today morning, my boss or the one I work for called me and asked me to come to his office at 11 a.m. ...
And here I am, sitting in his office while waiting for the old man to come ...

"This oldy ...never comes on time ..." I grumbled to myself...

"Who are you calling old huh? I am still young and more fit than you .." my old man said and I laughed sarcastically ..

"Hahaha ...what a nice joke ...anyway, why did you want to meet me at such a time ...you know I am busy at this time ..." I said

"I want you to meet someone .." he said

"Who ?"

"Come in " he said and just then , someone came in and bowed to us ...
I looked at my boss with a confused face ...

"He is Jk ...and he will help you in finding 'him' from now on ...he is the new member of your team .."old man said with a smile and it pissed me off ...

"Whom did you ask before giving him entry in my team ? Did I tell you that I need someone ?
You know very well that I have my own ways of work and I don't trust anyone easily ...on what basis did you recruit him? " I said in a stern voice and he smile nervously ...

"Look ...I know I should have told you but I know that this kid here will not disappoint you ...he is a very intelligent child ...and experienced too ...give him a chance ...you will not be disappointed, I promise ... moreover he is in the same uni so it will be good ..." Old man said and I sighed and looked towards jk ..

"Yeah I know that ...I have seen him in the uni ...*sigh*...fine ...I am giving you one chance ....and If I find out that you are doing anything wrong...I will have your head ..." I said to the new boy and left from there in rage ...

Even after knowing that I don't want anyone other my team members to meddle in my buisness, that oldy brought a new member in my team ...
They are already useless and now 1 more is added in that bunch of idiots ...

'ughh. ..calm down .. calm down ...let's see what this new man is capable of ...' I said to myself ...
__________________________

( This is sho cute 🥺🥺🥺❤️) __________________________

__________________________

Hi my sweet doughnuts ❣️
How are you all ?

Did you eat and sleep well ?
Always remember to take of yourself ...

Favorite part or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...your views matters alot to me ..🥺🥺

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim