Chapter 23

When Jk and his team were in the warehouse, Taehyung was in the university ...he was looking here and there to search for his bunny but to no avail ..the younger didn't come to the cafe as well ...he went to the cafeteria to see if he was there but no ...he sighed sadly and went towards his class when the bell rang ..

He had the second period with Jungkook so maybe he can meet him there ...the second period came and still Taehyung didn't see his bun ...during the lunch time, he again went to the cafeteria but this time also there was no sign of the bunny boy ...and finally he came to the conclusion that Jungkook was absent today and he has to get bored for the whole day because even Hoseok texted him that his mother is sick and he had to take care of her ...

"Just when I thought that I will propose him, he decided not to come to the uni ... hmph ...hobi hyung is also not here ...ughh ...I am bored .." Taehyung sulked with a pout and sat down on the bench in the terrace ...

" But maybe this is for the best ...maybe god gave me more time to prepare myself ... otherwise I am sure I would have shat my pants in front of him ...let's practice first...when the right time comes, I will propose him ...I just hope he won't reject me ..." Taehyung said and that's when he heard the bell for his last class ...
__________________________

The next day everything went back to normal ...Jungkook came to the cafe and met Taehyung and they went to the uni together ... he also noticed that Taehyung was constantly being nervous about something ...he was stuttering while talking ...his cheeks were always having a red tint ...
He even asked if anything was wrong but he just got a shy?" I.i am ok ..no.nothing is wrong ..." So he shrugged it off ...

They reached the uni and went to their classes which went on smoothly...the lunch time came and that's when jungkook heard a group of people talking about something and then running towards a certain direction ...

'what the hell !!!' Jungkook thought with a frown and stopped a girl who was also running towards that direction by gently holding her wrist ...

" Hey ...what happened? Why is everyone running towards the ground ?" Jungkook asked politely ...

"You don't know ? Actually someone saw an unknown man in the ground and he was holding a knife against a student's neck, threatening him about something ...so he reported it to the chancellor and thats why we all are going there to see what happened ..." That girl said

"Oo ok thanks ..." Jungkook said ... she smiled a bit and again went towards the previous destination ...

"Let's go there ..." Jungkook suddenly heard a voice behind him and realised it was Taehyung ...so he just nodded and ran towards the ground along with Taehyung ...

They reached the ground and saw a man wearing a mask was holding a boy by his collar and a girl trying to save the boy while crying hysterically ...the chancellor was also trying to stop the man but to no avail ...

"I told you to be careful didn't I ? How can you be this foolish ,huh?
If you saw someone in the warehouse yesterday you should have told me ..but no ..you motherfucker decided not to tell me ...and now all my supplies are missing ...
What will you do about it now ?
Where will you find them ?" The man shouted at the top of his lungs and punched the boy straight on his cheek, making the boy spit out blood ...

'ooo ...so this boy saw us yesterday ...thank goodness he didn't tell anyone ...' Jungkook thought to himself and looked towards the man again and then he noticed something ...
The man was wearing a very familiar ring on his right hand index finger and also the particular way he punched that boy ...it was the same as the one he saw not long ago ...
And that's when realisation struck him ...

'i knew it ...I knew my doubt was true ...it is him ...hmmm ...but he is more stupid than I thought him to be ..tch .. fucking idiot ...' Jungkook thought chuckled internally ...
He secretly took out his phone and texted his team to gather in the ground as well ...

"Plz ..plz leave him ..he didn't know that someone will take the drugs away ... please leave my brother ..." The girl cried and held his brother whose nose was also broken now ...

"You pathetic dickheads ...you don't know what you did to me ...boss will have my head if I don't give him the supplies back ...ughh ...no ..you both don't deserve to live ...you both are useless ...I will fucking kill you ..." That man said and took out a gun from his pocket and pointed it at both of them ...

"I think you should stop ..." Jungkook finally said in a nervous voice while moving a bit ahead with his head hanging low in 'fear' making Taehyung look at him in horror..he tried to stop the younger but Jungkook didn't stop ...and the man looked at him with a smirk ...

" Ooo ...I should stop ? Why ?
Is babyboy getting scared ...aww .." the man mocked in a babyish voice but Jungkook just smirked but it wasn't visible because he was facing the ground ...

"No ...it's not because I am scared ...it's because....

It's my showtime ..." Jungkook said and raised his head proudly in the last line ...

__________________________

Did you like the chapter ?
Can you guess who the man is ?

Things will spice up from now on ...

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim