Chapter 26

Taehyung was just sitting on the couch with his head between in palms and looking down at the floor with a blank face ...it's been ten minutes since Jungkook told his identity and Taehyung didn't utter a single word ...

"Umm ..are you ok ?" Namjoon finally asked but didn't expect the reaction he got ...

"OK? You are asking me if I am ok?
Do I look ok to you huh?
First I saw Jungkook beating the shit out of that nerd boy who apparently wasn't a nerd at all...that too because of what? Because that man was involved in a drug case ...then I got to know that hobi hyung is also a part of all this and finally when I was about to digest everything and understand you all, the man I love revealed that he is Lucifer ..The Lucifer...and you expect me to be ok ? "Taehyung snapped making everyone flinch while jungkook's cheek became red when he heard Taehyung's sudden confession ...

And Taehyung...he was looking like a madman ...well maybe because he was literally about to go crazy ...how could he even believe what Jungkook was speaking...jungkook just said that he is the Lucifer ..and Taehyung knows very well what that means ...there is only one Lucifer...The Underworld's Lucifer ...the underworld's king ...
This name is known by every single soul in the entire South Korea and maybe even outside south korea ...

"Taehyung calm down please ...I know you are shocked but please believe us ..." Jin said calmly ...

"How can I calm down hyung ? Jungkook is basically the boss of the underworld ...he rules the mafia world...he kills people...he is technically a murde.." Taehyung was cut off by Jin who banged the table in fury ...

"SHUT UP ..." Jin screamed in anger ...

" Don't you dare complete that sentence ...what do you even know about him? Huh? How dare you judge him ?
He never killed anyone innocent ...rather he risks his life to catch those people who uses their power in wrong things ...who doesn't get punished by the government for their deeds ...he almost died during a mission while trying to give justice to a girl who was abused and raped by her own brother ...and you are calling him a murderer ....how dare you ?" Jin barked in anger and held Taehyung's collar ...

"Jin hyung leave him ...calm down ..." Jungkook said while separating Jin from a stunned Taehyung ...

" Tell him to think before opening his mouth ...next time not only Jin but I will also kill him if he spews nonsense about you..." Namjoon said while glaring at Taehyung ...

"I am sorry ...I didn't mean any of the things I said ...I just ...I am not in my right mind ...I am so sorry Jungkook ..." Taehyung said with his head hung low ...

"It's ok ..I understand ...and fyi, I am not a mafia boss as you are thinking ...yes I am involved in the underworld but I am not any gang leader ...so please keep quiet and let me explain everything ..." Jungkook said to Taehyung who just nodded ...he was guilty for saying all those words but he couldn't think straight after all the revelation in a single day ...

"I have been in this business since I was 15 and I have always worked alone ...I used to work as an assassin ...I assassinated only those people who wronged others ...all alone ...I didn't take any help from anyone ...I don't know how the underworld gangs came to know about me ..I also don't know why they considered me as their king when I don't even know any of them ...they just know me as someone who doesn't fail ...and also my way of killing is very different from other assassins ...I leave my mark on the dead body of people I kill ...maybe because of the brutal way I use to kill others made them think I am someone merciless which I am ..I won't deny ..I think they fear me and that's why they think of me as their ruler. ..their king ...I am not sure ...and there's a reason why I became what I am today...I want to find someone and punish him ...it's because of that someone that I entered the underworld..and all these years I have been searching for him ...so that I can kill him ...but that's a story of different time ...

Three years back, Kim Jaesung, South Korea's crime department's head contacted me ...at first, I was shocked as to how he approached me because no one knew how I look ...
But he said that my late father was his friend and he wants my help ...
He asked me to join him so that we can give justice to those people who were mistreated by the higher officials of government...he told me how even after being the head, he can't do anything against those culprits who deserve to be inside jail but are roaming around freely just because his hands are tied by the so called government laws and the ministers ...
Also he said that he will help me find the person I have been searching for all these years ...he too wants to find and punish him ...

After 4 to 5 months to convincing,I agreed with him ...he provided me with this team and from then on we all have been working together in different cases ...we recently got to know that the person we were searching has shifted to Seoul from Busan and that's why I came here ...to find him ...he is the drug dealer we were taking about...the white tiger ..." Jungkook said but raised his eyebrows when he saw Taehyung's wide eyes ...

"Umm ..what happened?" Jungkook asked confused ...

"Do you know who Kim Jaesung is ?" Taehyung asked in shocked ...

"Yeah. ..my old man ..I mean our boss .." Jungkook said but rolled his eyes at the 'boss' word ...

"He is my father ..." Taehyung said and this time they all gasped ...

__________________________

Hey my lovely bunnies ❣️

Did you like the chapter?
I hope you do ..

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim