Chapter 47

"Enough is enough ...you have gone mad jin ... completely mad ..you don't even know what you are saying ..." The deep voice of jaesung roared at jin who was looking at the person with wide eyes ...after calling Jin and informing him about namjoon's condition, Hoseok also called jaesung and told him about all that happened and jaesung immediately rushed towards the hospital and the first thing he saw and heard after getting near ICU was Jin holding jungkook's collar and blaming him irrationaly ...he was shocked will be an understatement ...he couldn't even think how Jin was able to utter such cruel words for his own brother ....he still heard the entire thing carefully without reacting but couldn't control himself when he heard the word 'die' ...he went ahead and slapped Jin tightly in fury ...

"Do you realise what you are saying ? You are blaming your own brother, your own blood for such thing ? How can you even say that your parents' death was his fault? He was just 13 ...a mere teenager and you expect him to do something which was not in his control ?? Did you forget that this child was also beaten up by songhyun's men so brutally ...he saw his parents dying in front of his innocent eyes and you are saying that their death was his fault? Are you serious!!
You are saying how can he do such a thing to you, then what about you huh?
How can you say such cruel things to him without thinking Jin ?" Jaesung spat out in anger and looked at jin with so much hatred ...

"What more do you expect from this selfish man here, dad ?
This is what he can do the best ... always blaming others or should I say  Jungkook for everything  happening around him ...but he doesn't see his own fault ..no never ...according to him, he is never wrong...he never hurts anyone ..right Jeon seokjin?" Taehyung finally opened his mouth and looked at jin with gritted teeth while coming towards him and standing in front of him ...
Jungkook just stood there without any emotions on his face ...he just didn't know what he should do anymore...his mind seemed to have stopped and his body, well it was not functioning anymore ...

"You are counting jungkook's so called mistakes right ? Then let me count yours ...
And what I am about to say will definitely hurt you alot but now I don't give a fuck about a selfish prick like you ...

You blamed Jungkook for your parents death right? You just said that Jungkook is 'obsessed' with catching songhyun but won't you ask why he is doing so ? You must know the reason ,am I right?...

Oh wait ... I forgot that you don't have time to think of anyone else other than you ..so sorry ...
Anyways let me tell you the reason ...he is as you said obsessed with catching songhyun because he wants to avenge his parents death ...he wants to fight for them ..he wants to give them justice...he is trying to make that bastard pay for his sins ...but what did you do ? What are you doing huh? What more did you do to give justice to your beloved parents other than mentally and emotionally weakening your brother with yours words ...
Even if he is obsessed with catching songhyun,he is at least doing something unlike you who just knows how to open your big mouth to speak and blame others ...
He was 13 when he saw his parents dying in front of him and you were 19 at that time ...if we see practically, it must have been you who should have worked on punishing that asshat not this mere teenager ...still it was him who told you to file a complaint against your parents' killer but you didn't because of your cowardness... it was you who should have taken that step without anyone telling you but didn't ..

He was 15...an age when children should play with their friends in the park and explore new things but he was training and forcing himself beyond his capacity just to become strong enough to punish that dog whereas you were busy neglecting your responsibility ..you didn't even consider this small child's emotions ...you didn't consider the fact that he needed you with him ...he wanted to be with you because you were the only family he had but what did you do ? You ignored him ..you left him in the midst of all this chaos all alone...you didn't even notice the longingness he had in his eyes for love and care ...you didn't see how he wanted you to ask from where he was getting those wounds ...how he wanted you to apply medicines on those wounds and how he wanted you to take care of him, to say that everything will be ok and that you are there for him but you didn't ..you didn't do anything ...you were so busy in playing the victim role that you forgot that you were not the only one who suffered ..it was you who was supposed to hold him in hard times, not him ...you were supposed to take care of him but he did that instead too ...now you must be thinking how I know all these things ...how I know all his emotions so well...the answer is, I felt them ...I saw those raw emotions glistening in his eyes when he was telling me about everything ...even after so many years, he was still craving for your love but you broke all his hopes today ...I am just a third person and I still saw his feelings just by looking at those doe eyes, but you didn't, even after living with him for so many years ...he did everything for you and all he got in return were your filthy words ... and then you say that he was at fault?? How can you even utter such bullshit ...
If you are so hurt and affected by their death then why didn't you do anything ..any single fucking thing to give them their deserved justice like he does ...why didn't you file a single complaint against him like he wanted to ? why didn't you work on collecting evidence against him like Jungkook does ?

He gave up his childhood, his teenage years and is still giving up on his youth just because he wants to drag songhyun down at his feet ... because he wants to avenge his parents' death ..
And as a brother ,you should support him, you should stand beside him and  encourage him in his decisions but no ...you are blaming him for something so cruel ...something so unfair... shame on you .." Taehyung snarled at jin...well he wanted to scream at him and beat the shit out of him but he couldn't do that at the moment because they were in a hospital ...Jin just stood there with his eyes filled with tears of guilt and regret ...he didn't even realise that he said those words in his anger ...he never meant to say such things to his brother but he was not in his right mind after hearing about namjoon so he just blabbed anything that came into his mind without thinking...he was just about to open his mouth to say something but couldn't as yoongi spoke out ...

"You are right Taehyung ...this man here understands nothing but himself ...always thinking about his problems and blaming others without knowing the entire truth...
You said that today Namjoon is laying in the hospital bed because of Jungkook right ? But do you know that Jungkook also saved him today ...and not only him, but me as well ...he jumped in to save us and protected us without thinking of himself even for once ...a man was trying to stab Namjoon and this child saved him by holding that sharp knife, taking the entire impact of it and  completely ignoring that fact that his hand got wounded so deeply ...I would also have been in a critical stage right now if this little kid here didn't protect me  , if he didn't come to my rescue ...what happened to Namjoon was completely an accident ...you don't even know what exactly happened then how can you blame him ? Jungkook was tackling the man who wanted to stab Namjoon and I was taking songhyun to the car ...I didn't notice that he got his consciousness back and taking it as an advantage, he pushed me and shot Namjoon who was standing still and watching Jungkook fighting with that man ... If anything, it was my fault that I didn't notice songhyun gaining consciousness and it was my fault that couldn't stop him but still Jungkook didn't blame me ...he said I was injured as well and it was not my fault even when I know that it was ...he was the first one to run to Namjoon and he was one who first shed tears after watching him losing consciousness ...and still you are blaming him ..h.how can yo.you .." yoongi said and his voice cracked at the end and everyone could see how his eyes were filled with unshed tears ...
Everyone present there stood silently for a few seconds as they watch the always strong and stoic yoongi trying to control the tears that were threatening to fall down but at last he couldn't hold them back when his mind flashed the scenes where Jungkook saved both him and Namjoon and then Jin's harsh words ...he let out a sob and stood there, letting his tears roll down his cheeks...
In all this, no one noticed how Jungkook swiftly and silently moved away from there ...his face was still blank and his steps felt heavy but he didn't want to stay in this place anymore ..it was suffocating him ..he slowly walked out of the hospital and sat in his car ...
His mind was still playing everything that happened a few moments ago ..how Namjoon got hurt , how he held his unconscious body in his arms ,how his brother blamed him for everything , how his brother didn't once notice his pain ...
He just sat there all alone with one thought in his mind ..

'how did it turn out like this ?
This was not how it was supposed to be ...am I really that bad ?
Is it really my fault ?
Why did all this happen with me ?
Why always me !?'

__________________________

Hey my precious bunnies ❣️

Did you like the chapter?
Was I able to express there emotions well?

Do tell me in the comments ...you review is always appreciated ☺️

The next chapter is coming up in a few minutes 😚...

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim