Chapter 44

Next morning the Black swans met at the headquarters and decided that they will visit daegu and confront jangmi the next day itself ...they all came to the decision that only Jungkook, Namjoon and yoongi will go there, the rest will stay and continue their works from here itself ...

The next day came very quickly and they left for their destination...it only took them an hour and a half to reach daegu and they all met with a man in police uniform waiting for them at the train station ...the man directly led them to his car and made their way towards jangmi's house ...
After another half an hour of traveling, they came in front of a decent medium sized house ...

They got out of the car and rang the doorbell...they heard a faint female voice from inside asking 'who is it?' but they chose to stay silent ...they again heard the same question but they didn't utter a word this time too...
And just after a few seconds, the door opened a little harshly which they guessed was because of the lack of response the house owner got from the visitors...

"Who the hel.." jangmi didn't finish her words when she saw the faces of three insanely handsome yet unfamiliar men ...

"Hello miss jangmi ..." Namjoon greeted with an extremely sweet smile ...

"H.hi?? Umm.. do I know you ?" Jangmi asked in confusion ...she didn't understand who they are and how they know her name ..

" Oh no you don't ...but that will change very soon if you let us inside coz we don't intend on having a conversation while standing here ...so don't waste our time ..." Yoongi said and looked at her with the most bored out face ignoring the way Namjoon glares at him for talking like that ...

"Excuse me ...why should I let your enter my house ? And how dare you talk to me like that ..who are you even huh?? Just get lost from here if you don't want to get beaten up ..." Jangmi spoke loudly , almost screaming, with wide eyes looking offended at the way the pale looking male spoke with her ...and Jungkook knew what she was trying to do...she was intentionally speaking loudly for her neighbours to hear and trying to cause a ruckus so that they will be forced to go away from her house...

"Mrs.jeon jangmi ...we do not have all day to just stand here and hear how you didn't like the way he spoke to you ...
We have much more important things to do than waste our time on such useless talks so please co-operate and kindly don't try to make a scene here ...it will be of no use ..." Jungkook said in a stern voice and jangmi's eyes widened when she heard the words Jungkook used to address her... Namjoon just sighed while shaking his head in disappointment ...this was not how he thought they would start the conversation...

'they both really don't know how to be polite ...' Namjoon thought with a sigh while looking at Jungkook who was now entering the house as jangmi completely opened the door for them but flinched slightly when yoongi leaned towards his ears and whispered in a husky voice ...

"Sometimes being polite doesn't work RM ...you have to be rough with your words so get your job done with stubborn people ...
Just like now , if we spoke politely with her, she wouldn't have let us inside and also would have created a scene which would have led to our loss ...but now that Lucifer kinda threatened her,it is clear from her terrified face that she wouldn't dare to disobey us ...
And also ...
You suck at reading people ..." Yoongi said the last part while looking at RM who looked at him with wide eyes at the open insult and entered the house followed by a slightly sulking Namjoon ...