Chapter 17

My previous comments and views are already gone ..so plz read and comment ...I request you ..plz ..😭🥺🥺🙏🙏
__________________________

SOMEONE'S POV...

" It's Park Bogum ....it was a free period and I was about to go to the garden but then I found him making out with a girl in the corridor and they were.. ummm... trying to take each other's clothes ...off ..." Jk said with hesitation ...maybe because he is embarrassed to talk about those stuffs in front of me ...

"Don't hesitate ...you are just doing your job ... continue ..." I said not wanting to make him uncomfortable around me ...

"Yeah ..so , when the girl removed his jacket and threw it on the floor, the keychain also fell from it and rolled a little far from where they were standing ...and after that they went inside a class ...I ignored the whole thing and was about to continue my way to the garden when Bogum suddenly came out of the class... picked up his jacket and started to find something frantically in its pockets ...I was hiding behind the pillar and I assumed it was the keychain he was looking for...when he didn't find it, he slapped the girl harshly and shouted
' you ..you slut ...It's just because of you that I lost it ...' the girl started to cry and then he went away from there while cursing at her...after the girl was also gone, I came out of my hiding place and picked up the keychain and handed it to you ..." Jk said and I was shocked ... this man here is really capable...

" Very well done ...boss was not wrong when he said that you are talented ...thank you ...and keep up the good work ..." I genuinely thanked him ...

"But ..what are we gonna do with this keychain ...?" He asked confused and I smiled

"Do you think this is just a keychain ?" I asked him as slowly my smiled turned into a smirk and I can see that he shivered after seeing my expression..

"Observe it carefully " I handed him the keychain and he looked at it carefully ...

After a few minutes of checking the keychain and thinking, he gasped ..

"This ...this is ...that sign ..this name" Jk said in shock and looked at me with wide eyes ...

"Yes...it is that name ..." I took the keychain and pressed it's base and soon it was a

Pendrive ...

( Look at this pic and the pic in the previous chapter carefully

( Look at this pic and the pic in the previous chapter carefully...)

I again heard Jk gasp loudly looking at the pendrive ...

"But how can we be sure that this pendrive is their's ?" He said still shocked ...

"That we will find out after looking through this pendrive ..." I said and took out my laptop ...
I inserted it and soon I was sure that it belonged to them ...
This damn thing had all of their trading information ... everything they traded in the past two years up until now and along with the shipping dates ...

"Ok ..I understood that this is definitely theirs but why the fuck would they not use their own logo instead of just initials ...!!" Jk said and I groaned annoyed ...I can't believe I called him capable when he is that stupid ...

"Are you stupid ? If people saw their logo on anything, they might get suspicious or even worse, complain to the police ...as you know that at this point some people who are of this field know about him and he for sure wouldn't want to risk his own life right ? That's why he used the initials W.T because people might take it as a brand name or something and they will not pay much attention to it ...and even if people don't know about him, it will be damn hard for them to find the initials on this thing because it is camouflaged really well ...just like you didn't see it at first... " I said and looked at him only to find him with wide eyes and mouth opening and closing like a fish ...

"Wow" he said in a whispering tone and I facepalmed ...

"What's so fascinating about it ? You are new in this case and that's why you find everything interesting ...and it's somehow good...just do your work and don't forget to enjoy it ...but keep one thing in mind ...that you have to keep a close eye on everything happening around you ... sometimes what we see is the complete opposite of what the actual truth is ...and let me tell you that I am saying all this from my personal experience ..." I said

" I know ...and I have actually experienced it myself as well ... sometimes the person we think is our savior turns out to be the reason of our own death ..." He said with a sigh ...

"Anyways ...thank you again ...you are doing great ...I will inform Oldman about this ..and also my team members ..I hope you have met them already ...and always keep your eyes on that bubblegum guy ... report me about anything you find about him ..." I said and he nodded...

"Ok ... You can go home now ...and rest well .." I said...he replied with a professional ' yes sir' and left the cafe ...

" Hmmm ...I can see that your end is very near ...finally after so many years of desperation, I will have peace... Let's see how long you save yourself from me ...dear White Tiger ..." I said in a mocking way while looking at the pendrive in my hand and left the cafe after packing my belongings ....

__________________________

Hey my precious fluffy bunnies ❣️
How are you guys?

Did you like the chapter ? 🥺👉👈

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim