Chapter 42

"For someone who brags to be so intelligent, you sure are an idiot to believe our words ...
You know when you were asking all those useless questions, I was controlling my level best to not end you then and there ...you are just so annoying ..tch" jungkook said while moving around the single couch Minho was sitting at  ...

" Anyways let's move on to the main part shall we ?
As I said, I brought you here to fulfill my promise ...I promised you that I will get you out of that cell in the evening, I kept my promise ...and now i will keep the promise I made to your dear appa ...
I promised him that I will destroy his son first and then put my hands on him and the time has come to fulfill that promise ..." Jungkook said while grinning...

"What the fuck are you talking about ??? And You !!! Why are you just standing there huh? He is openly talking about harrassing me and you are just listening ?? Do something ...make him stop you idiot..." Minho screamed at the masked man who shook his head a bit and then removed his mask ...

"Well, surprise surprise motherfucker ..." The now unmasked man or Baekhyun said as he waved at Minho who looked at him shocked ...

"You are ...you are the one who arrested me that day ...you are head of the department....what are you doing here ? You are also involved with him ...What the fuck is happ *SLAP*

Minho was cut off by Jungkook who backhanded him harshly ...

"Did I ask you to speak ?DID I ?
No ...you are not someone who will listen to me like this ...you need something to keep you in your place ..." Jungkook said as he went towards the table where different kinds of weapons were kept ...guns,knives,daggers,pliers, chains and two leather belts which had sharp metal spikes all along the surface except the buckle part ...
He picked up one of the belts and held it tightly from the buckle being careful as to not hurt himself and then approached Minho ...

"Now one more word without my permission and you will get thrashed with this ...arraseo?
So keep quiet and do whatever we want you to do ...hyung ..you go and bring the recorder plz ..." Jungkook said as he looked towards baekhyun who went away with a nod ...

"Listen ...when we start recording you, you will commit all your crimes ok...you will say the exact same lines which are written on this paper ...go on read it ..and make sure to memorize it properly ..." Jungkook again said as he gave a paper to Minho who took it with shaking hands and started to read it ...as he read further, his eyes widened ...

"What th..*smack* Ahhhhhh ..." Minho was cut off by his own scream when Jungkook hit his thigh harshly with the belt and the metal spikes pierced his skin...

"Read ...and be quiet ..." Jungkook warned ...
Minho again started to read the paper while crying in pain ... baekhyun came with the recorder and set it up properly ...after 10 minutes Jungkook snatched the paper away from him and smiled ...

"I hope you have memorised it carefully ...oh right ..I almost forgot ...we also need you to cry and what's the best way to make anyone cry other than hurting them ..."Jungkook said and again thrashed Minho with the belt ...he kept on hitting him with it making sure to only make the hits on places which will not be visible in the video like thighs, feet, palms ...
Minho was screaming and crying loudly ..begging Jungkook to let him go but Jungkook didn't ...
When Jungkook thought it was enough, he stopped and told baekhyun to start the recording ...

"Now you are looking like a proper hopeless person ...anyone will believe your words ...and I am telling you again ...Just do as I said...if you dare act smart, you know I will not make it end good for you ...hmm" Jungkook said while holding his jaw tightly and Minho nodded while crying hysterically in pain ... Jungkook left his jaw harshly and went to stand at the back beside baekhyun...the lights of the room suddenly went off and only a single light above Minho's head was switched on ...the background was all black ...not a single thing could be seen except for Minho's face and a bit of his shoulder ...but Minho could still see baekhyun and Jungkook as they were standing a bit far where a dim light was on ...
Jungkook gestured baekhyun to start the recording and glared at Minho to speak as he was just crying and not saying anything ...

"I ...I am ..choi Minho ..son of pr.. president choi minjun ...
And today ..I want to confess everything I did ..a.as you all k.know , I have been ar.arrested ..
I know I d.did wrong ..with so many p..people but I did e.everything j.just because of m.my father ...I wanted his a.attention on me ..he n.never took care of me s.since my childhood...n.never loved me that's w.why I did everything so that he will pay s.some attention to me ...so that he could n.notice me ...
He has many i..illegal buisnesses r.running un.under him ...so I thought if ..I will help him in all t.these then he will finally l.love me ...and h.he did ...o.once I joined his h.human trafficking team he t.told me he was p.proud of me ..so I started he.helping him in his every illegal buisness ...making people sex slaves without t.their consents ,bribery , mo..money laundering, extortion ..just everything ..I r.ruined so ma.many lives just to g.get his love ...I r.r*ped so m..many people b.because he s.said he w.was proud ...he...he s.said he too d.did the s.same ...
I k.know what I did can't be f.forgiven ...and I will not ask you to f.forgive me ..I was ready f.for any punishment ...but I c.can't ...I .I don't h.have so m.much courage ...so I just wanted to tell y.you all my feelings ..I w.wanted to let you know that y.your pres..ident is a m..monster ...I couldn't c.confess all this in...front of the whole world face to f.face so I c.chose this way ...I ran away ...I can't l.live with all these burdens ...
So I am e.ending my l...li.fe ...
I am s.sorry!!!!" Minho said all the while sobbing and stuttering and wailed loudly at the last part ...he couldn't believe he said all those about his father who loved him with all his life ...he couldn't believe that he accused his father of not caring for him and on top of that , he even exposed his father in front of everyone ..he felt like a traitor ... baekhyun stopped recording and Jungkook laughed loudly like a maniac ...

"Ahh ...it was so much fun to see you stuttering like a bitch ...but I must say ..you really have a good memory darling ...you exposed your appa so well ..I am proud of you nae adeul ..." Jungkook said the last part with a mock while making his voice deeper and huskier to match minjun's voice and laughed when Minho cried more ...

"Should we start the real show now ?
I am getting bored .." baekhyun said bored ...his head was starting to ache because of Minho's cries ...

"You are no fun hyung ...but yeah ..lets jump on the fun part .." Jungkook said and took out his phone, dialling someone's no.

" Bring them in ..." Jungkook said on the phone and just after a few seconds Chanyeol came inside with a boy and a girl on his side who gritted his teeth while looking at Minho but Minho was so busy crying that he didn't even notice them...

"Do your job noona ...let him taste his own medicine ...I know you both can do it ..."Jungkook said and smiled at them...

"Thank you hyung for giving this chance to us ..." The male named jungseok said

"I agree with him ...thank you so much for giving us this chance ..we promise we will do our best ..." The girl named Ellie said and smiled at Jungkook ...

" No noona ...I should thank you both for helping me ...it's my duty to give you justice and though I can't help everyone who was harrased by this filth, I am still happy that I could help you both at least ..." Jungkook said and smiled sadly ...

Now you must be wondering what's all this about right ??
So what happened was, after the news about minho being arrested was announced, Jungkook visited Ellie and told her the entire truth ...he told her how the story he said that day was true ...it was true that park jungseok was harrased ...Jungkook wanted jungseok to tell her about it but the poor boy was traumatized and couldn't word it out so Jungkook changed his look and approached Ellie ...she was indeed shocked but understood the situation and was also proud that Jungkook indeed wanted to help them so she agreed to help him ...then Jungkook also made jungseok meet Ellie who accepted him with open arms ...though the little boy took some hours to be free with Ellie but still they became close eventually ....
And now here they are ... determined to give Minho the taste of his own medicine ...

__________________________

Hey my fluffy bunnies ❣️
How are you guys ?

I hope you are enjoying the story ...

Also I wanted to tell you guys that I am planning to write a new book ...
I will publish it soon ...do give it a try ...I will try to make it as interesting as possible.. hopefully you will enjoy it and also support me ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment....

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim