Chapter 41

Please don't be a silent reader and comment ...it will help me improve ...and do vote if you can ...🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺

Happy reading 💗
__________________________

' this rotten shit keeps on spitting nonsense ...ughh!! Now wants proof ..tch ...' Jungkook thought to himself and slapped Minho mentally ...

"Sir believe us ...we really work for your father ..we are the members of his ...
human trafficking team .." Jungkook whispered the last part while looking here and there making sure that no one heard him ...well he has some great acting skills ...

"If you don't believe us, we can prove it ...I will call your father right now and you can talk to him ...I hope then you will listen to us ...
Suho, go near the door and make sure no one hears our conversation ok ..go .." Jungkook said and Suho went towards the door ..Jungkook took out his phone and dialled a no.

"Yeoboseyo ...ne seonsaengnim we have reached here ..
yeah we have told him about it but there's a problem...
minho-sshi is not ready to believe us ...he thinks we are fake ...
Can you please tell him yourself ?Ani ... don't worry, Suho is taking care of it ...

Ne , I am putting the phone on speaker ..." Jungkook said and put the phone on speaker ...

"Minho-ya ...how are you nae adeul?
I know alot is going on with you but don't worry ...your appa will get you out of there ...but for that you have to listen to me ...the men who are there to meet you, Oh Namdok and Kang Suho ...they are my men ...they have been working for me since 5 years ...so do just as they say ...I have told them to inform you what to do and I hope they did tell you about it ...
I know it will be difficult for you to apologise but do it for me ..plz ...just one video and all these will be over ...people will sympathize you and you will be released ...just do whatever they say son ..." Minjun said on the call

" But appa ...are you sure this will work ?
I will get out of here for sure right ?" Minho asked

" Yes ...you will get out of there ...now I have to hang up ...there is a meeting I have to attend ...just remember, do as they say ..." Minjun said and cut the call ...

"I hope you believe us now sir ..." Suho said and Minho nodded...

" You said I have to shoot a video ...how will I do that ?
And I can't shoot that in this hellhole with all these security ..." Minho said making jungkook smirk internally ...

"You leave that to us sir ...today evening, one of our men will escort you out of here directly to the place where we have to shoot the video ..." Suho said ...

" But how ? I mean ...won't these people notice me going out ...?" Minho asked and Suho looked towards Jungkook with side eyes who was sitting while facing the ground ...Suho gulped hard because he knew Jungkook was getting angry now ...and an angry Jungkook is the last thing he wanted to see now ...it never ends well...Jungkook took a very deep breathe and faced Minho with a tight lipped smile ...

"Just as Suho said , leave that to us ...sir ...you will be out of here in the evening ...I promise you ..." Jungkook said while forcimg out on the word 'sir' and stood up to leave ...Suho took one last glance at Minho and smiled oh so sincerely and followed Jungkook out ...

They made their way to jungkook's car and ...

"FUCKKK!!! ...THAT SACK OF USED CONDOM ...I WAS THIS CLOSE .... JUST THIS CLOSE TO PUT ALL MY BULLETS INSIDE HIS ROTTEN BRAIN ...
UGHHHHHH!!!!!" Jungkook screamed while joining his index finger and thumb together and then hit the steering wheel harshly with his palm making Suh..no Kim Chanyeol flinch ...

" Calm down kook-ah ...we did great ...everything is going as we planned till now ...don't get so worked up ...everything will be fine ..don't get frustrated ..." Chanyeol said and he patted jungkook's back who sighed while taking deep breathes trying to calm himself down ...
Finally after some moments, Jungkook was calm so he took out his phone and again dialled a no.

" Yeoboseyo ...what happened ? Is everything ok ? Did I do everything correctly ?" The man on the other side of the call asked ...

" Hmm ..you did great ...
Baekhyun hyung ...
Finally your talent in mimicry if showing up huh ...jalhaesseo...no one would ever know that it was you not minjun who talked to that motherfucker ...now you just need to do the rest and this will be over ...
Oh yes, your husband is also great at acting...I never thought a pyschiatrist will be such an amazing actor ...
Thank you both of you for your help ...It means alot ..." Jungkook thanked both of them ...
Chanyeol just ruffled jungkook's hair with a smile and baekhyun said a ' it's ok kiddo' ...
__________________________

Evening came pretty quickly and just as Jungkook said, Minho was safely escorted by a masked man who was dressed in a FBI uniform from his cell to the van which will take him to his destination ...this time thankfully Minho didn't ask any questions when he saw the masked man and just quietly followed him ...a part of him was still scared that they will get caught that's why he didn't talk to avoid any attention ...

When they reached the place Minho was again taken inside the house and was made to sit on the couch ...the masked man also opened his handcuffs ...

" Where are your partners? The one who met me in the morning ? Call them ..." Minho said or like commanded the masked man but the man didn't move, instead minho heard someone's voice ...

" No need to call me darling ...I am already here ..waiting for you so that I can fulfill my promise ..." Jungkook said as he came infront of him with a sinister grin...he was wearing a black T-shirt with black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket and not to forget his monstrous black boots making him look like devil himself ...

" What did you just call me ? How dare you !! You filthy lowlife...how dare you adress me like that ...and what's with the disgusting grin ? Just do what my appa said and shoot the video damnit ..." Minho said in a loud voice which made Jungkook wince ... He let out a 'tch' in frustration and came infront of Minho and ...

*SLAP*

"You keep your mouth shut infront of me if you want to be in one piece ..." Jungkook said in his deep voice and blank face making Minho shocked and also terrified ...

" Who are you ?" Minho asked while holding his throbbing cheek and winced when his newly busted lip stung from talking but Jungkook just smiled as he looked at Minho while tilting his head to the right slowly ...
He held Minho's jaw tightly between his fingers and bent down a bit to came closer of Minho's face...

" Na ?...I am your end ..." Jungkook whispered in a husked voice as his smile grew wider and he giggled darkly still in the same position while looking directly into Minho's eyes...

__________________________

Hey my precious bunnies ❣️
How are you guys?

Did you like the chapter?
I hope you do ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment....

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim