Chapter 24

Please don't be a silent reader and give your views about the book and it's chapters ...it helps a lot ...🙏
__________________________

"it's my showtime ..." Jungkook said and raised his head proudly ...he stared dead into the man's eyes with his fierce ones ...and the other people present there were shocked and confused as to what the freaking hell is happening ...

" I have to say ...you were quite stealthy but stupid at the same time mr.jg2000 or should I say ..Han jisung ..." Jungkook said with a smirk and this time the man or jisung gasped along with the other students and teachers present there hearing the man's name ...

"H.how do you...what are you even talking about ? What nonsense is this ?" Jisung was terrified but still being the dickhead he is, didn't show it ..

"Aww ..still acting oblivious? Ok ...let me tell you ...it was you who always filled my posts with dirty comments from your account since the past two months...ring a bell ?" Jungkook asked sarcastically with a mocking smile...but this line made Taehyung furious ...he couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing right now ...now he too was glaring at jisung ...

"You know ...when I first saw you getting beaten up by Kai, I really thought of you as a poor kid who couldn't defend himself but when Taehyung saved you and told you to beat kai, you pushed him to the verge of death ...
And that's when I had doubt on you because it is impossible for a normal person to suddenly become that agressive and specially the techniques you were using to hit him can never be done by an untrained person ...
You were very careful all these days but today ..you did the biggest mistake ...
You exposed yourself ...and my plan worked...also the ring you are wearing has your initials in it ...I saw it the day when I took you to the infirmary ...about your account, I looked into the uni records and no one other than you has the same initials... your birthyear is also 2000 ...so in short ...you are stupid ..." Jungkook said while moving towards jisung .. he stopped right in front of him and harshly removed the mask from his face ...

"You ...who are you ? How do you know all this ?" Jisung asked in fear but Jungkook just smiled slightly ...

" Me ? You will know that very soon ...for now...let's have some fun ..." Jungkook said gave a tight punch on jisung's nose,breaking it and making him fall on the ground ...

"Cinder...bring a chair please ..."Jungkook said to one of his teammates who was present there...
The chair was brought and Jungkook placed it right in front of jisung who was still on the ground holding his broken nose and sat on it...
Jungkook rolled his eyes at him and gripped his hair tightly, yanking it forward ...he leaned in so that their faces were close and asked in a menacing voice ...

"Where is your boss ?" Jungkook asked ...
Everyone present there had their jaws dropped on the floor watching the scene unfold in front of them ...
They couldn't believe that the Jungkook who always used to be bubbly and cheery is so dominating and powerful ...and jisung, the little nerd of the university was involved in a drug case and now is getting beaten up by Jungkook ...

"I w.won't tell you ...you will never f.find him ..." Jisung said still not backing up ...

"Well ...Punishment cravers do not understand talks ...so let me fullfill your wish .." Jungkook said and stood up ...

" You know what to bring ..." Jungkook said to his members who nodded and ran to bring whatever they were asked for...

Jungkook looked at jisung and started moving in circles around him just like a predator does with his prey ...jisung stood up with difficulty and glared at Jungkook who was smirking at him ...

"I don't know who you are ...but get it in your head that you will never be able to find him ....he will kill you t..." jisung was cut off by another hard punch on his face ...
But this time he too tried to hit Jungkook who dodged it at the right time ...

"Still fiesty I see .." Jungkook said and slapped him tightly ...jisung was about to fall again but in order to stable himself he held jungkook's oversized sweatshirt tugged on it harshly making it rip from the shoulders and everyone gasped for the nth time that day when they saw Jungkook's right arm which was completely inked in black making most of them drool at his hotness and jungkook groaned in annoyance at this...

"That was my favourite sweatshirt you idiot .." Jungkook screamed and again pushed jisung off him and kicked his stomach ...
And just then, the members brought the required things and jisung quivered in fear after seeing those ...
There was a nose plier, a baseball bat,a rope and a small but sharp knife ...

⚠️This part will contain slight torture ...not too much but just a little ...read it on your own risk ...

" You seriously made me more frustrated than I already was so now I need to release some stress and you will help me .. ready? ...
well you have no other choice ..so boys....tie him up please ..." Jungkook said and his teammates tied him in the chair ...
He took the nose plier and kneeled in front of jisung ...he held his right hand and pulled out one of nail without even blinking or paying attention to the heartwrenching scream that escaped jisung's mouth ...

"Everytime you don't answer my questions properly, one of your nail will be pulled out ...and you already did the mistake of not answering me ..so it's only fair ..isn't it .." Jungkook said with a sweet smile as if he didn't just pull out a human's nail ...

He then stood up and took the baseball bat and placed the top of it on jisung's shoulder while holding the base ...

" Let's ruin you perfect porcelain teeth next .." Jungkook said and swung his bat in the air, landing it directly on jisung's face dislocating his jaw and two of his teeth flew out of his mouth along with loads of blood ...
Jisung cried in pain and the many students who watched this puked and some fainted as well ...

" Don't worry , I won't torture you completely...boss will do the rest ...afterall he also needs to have some fun ...so let's take you to him ..hmm .." Jungkook said with a chuckle ...
He then turned towards the students and looked at them in concern seeing them in fear. ..he didn't want to do all this infront of everyone but he didn't have any other choice or else jisung would have escaped ... moreover he also couldn't focus on anything else in the heat of the moment which now made him feel very guilty, looking the students standing there in shock ...

"Don't worry ...we are not bad people ...we won't hurt you ...he is a criminal and we are just catching him ...we also have police support with us ...
I promise you all won't be harmed by any means ...so don't worry about that...and also I hope you won't disclose any of these things to anyone ...what happened here stays here ...this is my earnest request to all of you ...also ..I'm really really sorry for the discomfort this brought to you all ...i shouldn't have done this here but it didn't click to me at that time ... I know you'all are terrified seeing all this and I admit that it's completely our fault but please try to forgive us if you can .. I should have thought about you'all before doing this ...plz forgive us .." Jungkook requested, with a full 90° bow and the students agreed as they also understand that he was not doing anything wrong ...and all this time Taehyung was staring at Jungkook with an unreadable expression which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook who sighed thinking of what to do ...and Taehyung decided that he will confront Jungkook about all this once they are alone ...

__________________________

Hey my fluffy bunnies ❣️

Did you guys enjoy the chapter?

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim