Chapter 11

Jungkook reached home and was met with a serious looking Jin ...

"Jin hyung ..what's wrong ? Why are you looking tensed ?" Jungkook

"Jungkook, I need to talk to you ...come sit ..." Jin said and gestured him to sit on the couch ...

"What's wrong ...you are scaring me now ..." Jungkook asked after sitting down ...

"Kookie, I know you are very much capable of taking care of yourself...but that doesn't mean I will not be worried about you ...you know that you are not safe here ...yes, we changed our city but that doesn't make us safe ...that doesn't give us a normal life ...and I am afraid something will happen to you again ...I don't want the past to repeat itself ...I don't want you to get hurt again ...I almost lost you once and I don't want that to happen again ...
Why don't you leave all this ? Just forget about our past life and we can start something new ...I already have my cafe here and it's doing great ...maybe we can work together and start a new branch of it too ...kook-ah please..just leave all this ... Please don't join them ...leave all these behind and start a new life in this new place ..." Jin said with tears prickling his eyes while holding jungkook's hands in his own ...

"Hyung please ...you know it's not possible ...I have devoted all my life to this work and now I can't back off ...it not easy ... please don't except something I can't do ...and about my safety, don't worry, nothing will happen to me ... no one can hurt me, nor you ...I am not that weak ..." Jungkook said and Jin sighed in defeat ...

"Ok fine ...I will try not to worry ...but tell me honestly, no one suspected you right ? No one saw you or followed you right ?" Jin asked

"No ..no one did anything ...but I did have a feeling that someone was watching me ...but when I looked around, I found no one ..." Jungkook said and Jin nodded ...

"Baby... do whatever you want ...just be careful and don't get hurt ..." Jin said and patted jungkook's head ...

"Now go and freshen up ...I am making dinner .." Jin continued and Jungkook ran upstairs after after nodding ...

'i just hope you are always safe baby...' Jin thought to himself while looking at jungkook's retreating back and went towards the kitchen ...
__________________________

NEXT DAY ...

Taehyung was walking down the school corridor with his so called friends ( Bogum and Baekhyun) who were once again talking about clubs and girls ...

"You don't know how much fun I had yesterday ...I got a desperate slut this time ..god..such a turn on ...and trust me when I say, she was a tight one ...clenching around me s.." Bogum and Baekhyun kept on talking about their daily bullshit and Taehyung was just secretly rolling his eyes. ...

" Taehyung why are you so quiet bro ...are you sexually frustrated or something ..." Bogum asked and Taehyung gave a fake tight lipped smile ...

" No dude ..nothing of that sort ..." Taehyung said and looked forward ...and he saw one of his hyungs standing near the corridor end talking to someone on phone ...

"HOSEOK HYUNG ..." Taehyung shouted and ran towards the elder ...
Hoseok also turned around hearing his name being called and put his phone in his pocket when he saw Taehyung running towards him ...he opened his arms wide and Taehyung was quick to hug him tightly ...

"God hyung ...it's been so many days ...where were you these days ..." Taehyung asked after pulling away from the hug ...

"I was busy with some personal issues Tae .. but now it's settled ...btw how are you doing ..?" Hoseok asked and ruffled Taehyung's hair ...

"I am doing good hyung ...just the same boring life ... Good thing is, dad is free nowadays and I am able to spend more time with him ..." Taehyung said

"And those two idiots are still bothering you ?" Hoseok asked referring to Bogum and Baekhyun ...

"As you know, yes...but I just don't pay much attention to them ..." Taehyung said with a shrug

"Why don't you just tell them that you are not interested in staying with them ...they can't do anything to you ..you, yourself are famous enough ...no one will judge if you expose your badboy facade ..." Hoseok said and sighed

"No hyung ...I have been called the badboy since the beginning of college and now it can't be changed ..." Taehyung said

"As you wish dear dongsaeng ...just tell me when you need any help ..." Hoseok said Taehyung nodded ..
Suddenly they heard a pleading voice and ran towards the voice ...

"Pl.please leave me ...w.why are you doing this ...le.leave me .. please .." it was jisung, the nerd of the college ...

"Why pussy ? Scared ? Well you should be scared ...what did I tell you to do ...I told you to do my homework...then why didn't you ?" Kai shouted and punched jisung ...
Taehyung was about to go and save jisung but then he saw Bogum and Baekhyun standing in the corner watching all these and smirking ...

'shit' Taehyung thought to himself and backed up ...

But he didn't notice that a certain someone saw the whole thing ...

__________________________

Hey my precious bunnies ❣️
How are you guys doing ...

Did you like the chapter ?
I hope you do ...

Favourite moment or line of the chapter?

Please vote, share follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim