Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde

"Maybe I'll see you around."

---

It was Saturday afternoon.

The twins are at their house doing absolutely nothing. They have no school and their parents are still at work. Yuken is at school even though it was the weekend. Sometimes the twins wondered if their brother loves studying or if he just wants to escape from their mischievous schemes.

Their brother is one of their favorite targets of their harmless pranks. They tried to scare him by putting on scary masks and such, tried to lock him inside their house, and many more that can make Odajima Yuken mad at them for a week.

Of course, after doing those pranks they will apologize to their brother with their baked chocolate cupcake and with their cute faces that they know their brother can't resist.

A song was playing on the stereo in the living room. Kiko is lying on the sofa while reading a book that she hasn't finished yet. It's been two months since she started reading it and the girl was busy with school stuff that's why it took her this long to finally sit down and continue to read it again.

Nozomi is in their shared bedroom rummaging through her closet as she was trying to find some money. The younger girl grumbled as she dug deep onto a pile of clothes. She grinned internally when she can feel coins underneath her clothes. When she had grabbed it, she pulled her hands away from below.

Nozomi took her mp3 player and her headphones. She looked at her appearance in the mirror before completely leaving the room.

Kiko noticed her twin and was curious about where it is going.

"Are you going out?" she asked. Nozomi didn't bother to look at her as she step towards their front door.

"Yeah. I'm just going to buy at the convenience store," she said as she put on her plain black loafers.

"Oh, okay. Take care," Kiko said. Nozomi glanced in her direction and found her twin standing a few centimeters behind her.

"Do you want me to buy you something?" the younger girl asked.

"Pocky," Kiko answered with a sheepish smile. Nozomi completely read her mind that she wants something.

"Alright," Nozomi said with a smile and left their house.

Nozomi put her headphones on her head and played some music on her mp3. The soft music of her favorite song came out of the headphones and the girl was completely immersed in listening to it.