Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio

"She will be your downfall someday, Hanaoka Fujio."

----

         The twins were with Tsukasa, Fujio, and Jamuo one afternoon. They finished eating monjayaki at Harasawa's store and they were going to go back to Oya High to hang out with the others. Fujio asked Kiko if she already did her homework and if it was okay if she was mingling around like she doesn't have anything to do.

"I already finished it!" Kiko exclaimed in defense since her boyfriend doesn't seem to believe it.

"Really? You?" Fujio questioned with a hint of teasing in his tone.

"Yes! You don't want to be with me? Why, are you hanging out with another girl or something?"

Fujio's eyes went wide as he exclaimed, "No! How did you end up on that thought?!"

Nozomi, Tsukasa, and Jamuo looked at them amusingly as they continued to walk, leaving the couple behind.

The younger twin squeezed the blonde's hand that she was holding, turning to look up at him. She smiled as Tsukasa did the same.

But gone as fast as the wind their peaceful scenery when a bunch of students from Senomon and Kama High cornered them by the tunnel.

Fujio and Kiko's banter stopped; Nozomi and Tsukasa's smiles faded, and Jamuo's face paled at the sight.

Oya High's leader and the older Odajima twin turned to Kamasaka High's students. The blonde male and the younger twin face the Senomon students.

Tsukasa's grip on Nozomi's hand tightened a bit as he scowled at the red-uniformed students.

Nozomi immediately recognized the smirking face of the ash-haired Senomon student she met a few days ago. He was the one who glared at her and looked at her as if he was superior to her.

"Damn it," Tsukasa cursed under his breath, "Seems like we weren't cautious enough."

"Looks like it's not just Senomon Tech," Jamuo stated, glancing between the two schools that surround them.

"Jamuo," the blonde called, "Fujio and I can handle this. You and the twins watch for an opening and run."

"No," Kiko and Nozomi immediately said, earning looks from the three males.

"You know we can handle ourselves," Kiko stated, glancing at Fujio with determined eyes. The male's jaw tightened as he wanted to get her away from here but the look on his girlfriend's eyes says that she made up her mind and she's not going to take no for an answer.

Nozomi glanced at Tsukasa who met her gaze. He let out a sigh, still battling if he wants her to stay. He saw how she fights and knew she can handle herself but he doesn't want her to get hurt.

"But–" Jamuo tried to argue but Tsukasa didn't give him a chance.

"Judging by the looks of things, they've already flooded the city. A lot of people will get hurt."

"Let's confirm the situation and rally the forces," Tsukasa turned to Jamuo and the latter nodded in understanding and made a run for it.

Kiko and Nozomi glanced at each other and nodded, giving each other strength in silence before going into a fight.

"I still don't think this is a good idea, Nozomi," the blonde muttered as he let go of her hand.

"It's too late to change your mind," the girl replied, walking beside him as they approach Senomon students.

On the other side, Fujio and Kiko did the same thing with Kamasaka High students.

The couple took down some of the students from that school. Even though they have equipment or weapons that they use. Kiko easily dodged their attacks and swiftly kicked or punched to take them down.

The twins, normally, never got involved in fighting. However, having to get anything they want, with a brother like Odajima Yuken, and with a father that was a former delinquent, they learned how to defend themselves.

Small girls like them were always underestimated in a physical fight and they used it as an advantage to deceive their opponents.

Kiko was almost as fast as Fujio when it comes to running, they pushed through the students of Kamasaka High to get into a much more spacious area. Fujio slid into a car's bumper, kicking a student while Kiko spun and gave a roundhouse kick to another guy.

She quickly took a pipe from the opposing student to defend herself from another attack. The girl hit the guy on his abdomen, causing him to grunt in pain and fall to his knees. She turned around and hit another on the knee.

Kiko glanced at Fujio who is now on top of the car, still trying to push the guys away from him. She slammed one guy on the back and kicked the other one on the arm.

They were limping and groaning in pain as they hurry away from the couple.

Fujio and Kiko glanced at each other, each breathing heavily but they didn't get to rest when a cackling student from Kamasaka jumped at Fujio.

"Fujio!" Kiko yelled in worry. The male dodged the attack as he gestured for the girl to step back.

She bit her lip in frustration but nodded.

"Hanaoka Fujio," the Kamasaka student called. Kiko recognized him as Himuro Reiji. She had seen or heard of him before, "I guess today is my lucky day."

Reiji smirked at the said male as Fujio laughed in disbelief, "Lucky? Or unlucky? I'll be the one to decide."

Kiko frowned in worry as she watched the two fight. Kamasaka was known for having weapons when they were fighting. They're not just using fists just like how Oya High or Housen.

They're more violent and don't care as long as they win.

However, Fujio seemed to be at an advantage as he hit him multiple times and finally landed one punch in Reiji's face.

It seems like it didn't affect him as he snickered and threw a punch on Fujio. Kiko saw how the Oya High student clutched his forearm where Reiji hit him. She turned to the Kamasaka student and noticed the blue bandana wrapping around his knuckles.

Fujio began to fight back but it became difficult for him when Reiji's right fist hit him again. Fortunately, he dodged the hit on his face and Reiji punched the wooden wall instead.

"People who bring weapons to a fistfight are the worst," Fujio spat, shaking his right hand that got hit.

Reiji unwrapped the bandana and revealed the brass knuckles he has, earning a nervous look from Kiko.

"Winning is all that matters. Right?" Reiji said, smirking. He quickly turned to the female in the scene and started running towards her.

Kiko was taken aback that she was unable to move away from Reiji while Fujio started running and pushed Reiji to the side.

"Come at me, you fucker!" Fujio shouted he was pissed that the Kamasaka student would go and attack Kiko instead.

The girl felt her heart beating fast, her wide eyes staring at the back of Fujio in front of her. He was shielding her away, his eyes glaring at Reiji.

The Kamasaka's strongest cackled; he was amused by how Fujio moved so fast to protect the girl.

"She will be your downfall someday, Hanaoka Fujio," he said.

Kiko glared at him while Fujio scoffed loudly, "Never gonna happen."