Chapter 9: Meeting Housen

"It doesn't matter if they are the ones who are manufacturing the drugs, but they ambushed our friends and they need to pay for that

"It doesn't matter if they are the ones who are manufacturing the drugs, but they ambushed our friends and they need to pay for that." 

---

Before the twins even got to go home, Yuken called them and ask them to come over to the hospital in the city. The twins wondered why of all places they are going to meet there.

Their brother is not hurt now, is he?

The girls became worried for their oldest sibling as they got closer and closer to the building. That all went away when they saw Yuken standing outside the entrance of the hospital. The twins looked at each other and then ran towards their brother.

"So, why here?" Kiko questioned with a raised brow as she looked up at the building. It's not like they dislike the establishment but it is a place for people that have illnesses and got themselves hurt.

Actually, they disliked it. Since every time they go there, there's always and definitely someone who got hurt.

"Let's go," Yuken told them and entered the hospital. The twins exchanged confused glances but shrugged as they both follow their brother. The hospital was eerie quiet and the two felt uncomfortable about it.

It was creepy. Besides that, they watched a horror movie that centers on an abandoned hospital last week.

There are not many nurses walking around the hallway but they definitely saw three or four of them. The twins were led to the corner of the hallway and almost stopped walking when they saw shaved head students from Housen lining up in the hallway.

"He's not trying to sell us, right?" Kiko whispered to her sister.

"If he does, let's get the hell outta here as fast as we can," Nozomi told her and her twin nodded aggressively.

Yuken opened the door of a room at the end of the hallway but before entering, he glanced at the twins and motioned for them to follow him inside. The male noticed how the other Housen students looked at his sisters. They were wary and some of them are giving the two strange looks.

"Oi," the Housen students snapped their heads toward him. "Stop staring."

The students quickly looked away since the warning came from one of the Four Heavenly Kings of Housen Gakuen.

Kiko and Nozomi looked at each other with an amused expression, seeing their brother being authoritative was getting them proud of him. The twins really admired their brother's strength and intelligence.

"Sachio, I brought them," Yuken said as they entered the room. The twins held hands as the men in the room stared at them.

"They're your sisters?" the guy with brown hair questioned as he looked at the twins from head to toe as if scanning their appearances. "They don't look a lot like you."