Chapter 2: Night Out

"Sometimes I wonder how these two get high grades and become top of their class."

----

"Yep, he fainted," Yui said as she nodded.

"YES! I KNEW IT!" Kiko yelled as her fist bumped into the air. Nozomi clapped her hands with a grin plastered on her face.

"Why are you guys so happy that my brother fainted?" Yui questioned with an incredulous look.

"Because we were right," Kiko answered.

"When you said that you liked Sawamura from Housen, we guessed how your brother will react," Nozomi finished as she looked at her twin and both of them nodded in agreement.

"Did you bet on it?" Madoka asked as she's walking beside Yui while the twins are on the other side of the girl. The four of them are walking home after a long and tiring day in school.

The twins stopped walking as their shoulders slumped in defeat. "Damn, we forgot to bet against Yuken-nii!" Kiko grimaced.

"It's okay, we're right and that's all that matters," Nozomi said as she lightly patted her twin on the back.

Yui and Madoka looked at the twins in amusement.

"Sometimes I wonder how these two get high grades and become top of their class," Madoka muttered. The younger girl chuckled but nonetheless agreed.

The four students of Seiho Girls High walked home in comfortable silence until the oldest spoke.

"Oh, I heard you twins are friends with Fujio. He mentioned you two when we were hanging out." Madoka glanced at the twins who are now looking at her.

"Yeah, I can say we're friends," Kiko said as she nodded.

"More than friends for you," Nozomi muttered beside her. Kiko nudged her a bit strong making the younger twin let out a squeak as she sits down on the ground.

"Nozomi, what are you doing? You can't swim on the ground," Kiko said with a smug grin. Nozomi rolled her eyes as she stood up and dusted herself off.