Chapter 5: An Alliance?

"You gave us rotten noodles!"

---

          The twins walked inside Oya High, some of the students already knew them and even nodded at them as a greeting. They've been at the school multiple times and they can almost memorize the interior of the vandalized buildings.

They went to the pool area of the school. Fujio, Tsukasa, and the others are usually hanging out there and considered it as their base.

Kiko sat down beside Fujio on the old sofa, the male smiled at her as he continued to eat soba with the others. Motoaki was cooking the soba he took from his work. An employee gave it to him and he gladly shared it with Fujio and the others.

Nozomi sat down on the small crate below Tsukasa who was sitting down on a barrel. She sat down between his legs as the blonde squeezed her shoulders.

"You and Suzuran's Rao are friends now?" Nakagoshi asked in shock as he looked at Fujio.

Kiko and Nozomi smirked in amusement as they listened to the conversation. Motoaki offered the two some soba but they refused, politely telling him that they had eaten before coming there.

"Bullshit! There's no way!" Kiyoshi exclaimed in disbelief.

"It's true!" Fujio replied, his mouth full of soba. The rest of them laughed and noticed the twins, Jamuo and Tsukasa not laughing along with them.

Nozomi felt Tsukasa's hands gently squeezing her shoulders again, causing her face to heat up. She pressed her lips into a thin line, trying to hide her face. She noticed Kiko grinning at her which made it worse as she rolled her eyes at her sister.

"It really is true," Tsukasa confirmed.

"No way! With Rao! Guy's a total monster!" Nakaoka, who was sitting beside Nakagoshi, exclaimed.

"You're wrong!" Jamuo stood up as he shouted. Nozomi flinched a bit as she was sitting beside him, "He's a man among men! A true champion of justice!"

Kiko looked at him in amusement. Fujio beside her offered her some soba but she refused with a smile.

"Really?" he asked and Kiko nodded, laughing.

"Hmm! And this food is a true masterpiece! I want some more, Motoaki!" Kiyoshi stood up and walked towards where Motoaki was cooking.

"Me, too, Motoaki!" Yasushi said, following his best friend.

"Sure, eat up! Get another plate!" Motoaki told them as he ushered them to eat all they can.

"Is it really okay if we eat all your food?" Fujio questioned.