Chapter 12: Meeting Them

"We're talking about how much of an idiot you are," Madoka flatly said.

---

Three weeks have passed since Yuken found out about Nozomi and Tsukasa's relationship. He was upset that the girl had hidden it for weeks but he knows that something is up to the two even before. 

Yuken reminded his sister that she also needs to tell their parents about it. Nozomi said that she needed some time to let their parents meet Tsukasa. The older male has met Tsukasa over the past three weeks but didn't say anything to him regarding him being his younger sister's boyfriend. 

Tsukasa already knew what he has to say even though he won't say it and Yuken knows that he understood it. He's a good guy, as Yuken had thought. 

Over the past three weeks, Fujio and his childhood best friends took care of Seiji and reminded him of the places they used to go. Within that time, Seiji finally remembered little by little causing Fujio to be in a good mood and relief. 

Fujio had been telling Seiji about what he had been doing over the past weeks and he may or may not mention the twins, especially Kiko, to him. Seiji had asked Madoka and the others who Fujio was talking about. 

They all had the same answers.

Kiko is the girl that Fujio likes but was too in denial to admit his feelings to her. Also, she's the girl that he won't shut up about. 

"She's nice and well they get along well," Madoka told them. "She's basically the female Fujio."

"They must have been exhausting to be with," Masaya said and laugh. 

"I'm curious what would a female Fujio look like," Arata stated. 

"I feel like I don't want to know," Shinya muttered as he tried to imagine two noisy energetic teenagers in one room. 

"She's more well-behaved than Fujio, don't worry. Also, her twin sister's dating Tsukasa," Madoka said.

"Eh? As in Takajo Tsukasa?" Arata asked.

"Yeah, he also attends Oya High with the idiot," Madoka said as he gestured to Fujio who is walking towards them after having a bathroom break. 

 "What are we talking about?" Fujio questioned with a grin as he sat down in his seat. 

"We're talking about how much of an idiot you are," Madoka flatly said.