Chapter 4: Brother from another parent

"Who passed the wrath of Odajima Nozomi and stole her heart?"

---

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Kiko exclaimed as she frowned at the familiar male in front of him.

"That's the first words you said to me after not seeing each other for so long?!" Sawada Kazuto scoffed in disbelief as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

The twins were about to head home when they spotted the male waiting for them outside Seiho Girls High. Madoka and Yui looked at the male and then at the twins.

"Who's he?" Yui questioned. 

"Ah, he's our best friend, Sawada Kazuto. I think we mentioned him before," Nozomi told them while Kiko and the said male were bickering. 

"Oh, I remember! He's quite good-looking!" Madoka said as she and Yui giggled. 

"You guys have boyfriends," Nozomi pointed out.

"You have one, too," the older female stated with a grin. 

"Right," Nozomi nodded and the trio laughed lightly.

"You guys go ahead first," Kiko told Yui and Madoka while she holds her twin's arm. The two girls bid their goodbyes to the twins as they went in the opposite direction.

"Yo, Kazu," Nozomi greeted as she gave him a high five.

"What's up, Zomi? It's been a while," he said with a smile on his face. 

The trio walked to the streets as they find themselves heading to a fast food restaurant. 

"Why are you showing up just now? Were you busy?" Kiko asked as she stood on his other side making the male in the middle of the twins. 

"Yep, studying," he simply told them.

"Gosh, it must be hard being the oldest," Nozomi mumbled. 

Kazuto is the same age as the twins and the oldest of his family. He has two younger brothers named Minato and Haruto. Sawada Mina, his mother, is a widow and has been raising them alone since he was eight. The twins met him when they were in middle school and instantly became friends with him. Due to that, they also met Amamiya Hiyori through him.

"Have you guys visited Hiyori-nee?" Kazu asked the twins.

"Yeah, she has a flower shop now," Kiko stated.