Chapter 10: Payback

"It means people will find it difficult to break you down

"It means people will find it difficult to break you down."

---

Before the twins could go home, they went to the hospital with Yasushi where their friends were admitted, including Shidaken.

Yasushi was going to visit Kiyoshi while the twins were going to see Shidaken. Yuken already informed them that he was there in the hospital.

It was already late at night and the trio didn't expect they would meet Nao in there—especially Yasushi who was shocked to see the girl.

"Nao-chan, I didn't know you were here," Kiko said, breaking their silence as the four of them stood in the hall.

The said girl chuckled weakly, "Yeah, I was checking on Tsuji. But, I'm on my way home now, it's already late."

The twins nodded, remembering that Nao was Tsuji's cousin. He and Shibaman were admitted after they fought Ebara High's strongest trio: Fuujin, Raijin, and Shoji.

It was also the reason why Todoroki went to Ebara High and fought them, avenging his two close friends.

"Are you alone?" Yasushi asked, scratching the back of his neck.

Nao nodded, "Yes. Auntie already went home an hour ago."

"Alright, I'll walk you home," the male said and cleared his throat, pointing his index finger at the end of the hall, "I just need to see Kiyoshi for a bit."

The twins glanced at the two in amusement. Seems like they were successful in setting the two up a few months ago.

"O-Okay, if it won't bother you."

"No, of course not!" Yasushi quickly said and glanced at the twins who were smirking at him. He glared at them and turned to Nao with a smile, "Wait for me by the lobby."

The twins also bid their goodbyes to the girl as they followed Yasushi. They split up with him when they saw Yuken in front of the ICU.

They walked towards their brother whose face were void of emotion. The twins already knew that he was pissed and wanted Senomon to pay for what they did to Shidaken.

"How's Shidaken?" Nozomi quietly asked. They stood beside him, Yuken being in the middle of his two sisters.

"He's stable," Yuken replied, "He's not waking up yet, though."

Kiko nodded slowly, "They'll pay for this."

Yuken scoffed and smiled bitterly, "Of course. We'll let them pay for what they did."

Nozomi felt her jaw harden as she swallowed a forming lump in her throat. She doesn't know if she could sleep tonight, not knowing Tsukasa's situation.

"Tomorrow," she muttered, letting out a sigh. They stared at the glass window of the ICU where Shidaken was in. His face was pretty bashed and he doesn't look good. They did a number on him.