Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid

"Fine! But you're just wasting your time on fighting them while the real enemies casually sipping their tea and enjoying your fight

"Fine! But you're just wasting your time on fighting them while the real enemies casually sipping their tea and enjoying your fight." 

----

"You're really going to fight them, aren't you?" Nozomi asked her brother. Yuken is putting on his shoes as he was about to leave their house and meet the other Housen students to go to their designated place to fight.

The older male didn't reply making Nozomi frown at him. Kiko who got out of the living room noticed the two at the entrance of the house. "They're not your enemies, onii-chan!"

"Stay out of it, you two," Yuken told them as he gave them a pointed look.

"You're smarter than this," Kiko muttered as she looked at him. Yuken stared at the two for a while before shaking his head and completely leaving the house.

The twins went silent for a while as they heard the front door closed. Kiko let out a yell in frustration and stomped her foot over the wooden floor of the house.

"Men are idiots!" she exclaimed. Nozomi looked down at her feet and tried to calm herself down.

"Nozomi," Kiko called. The said girl looked up to meet her twin's gaze. "Will Oya High listen to us?"

"How about we try and find out?" Nozomi shrugged. The twins stared at each other before nodding simultaneously.

----

The twins wasted no time as they left the house and went to Oya High School. If Housen won't listen to them, maybe they will. They will, right?

Nozomi and Kiko immediately spotted Fujio and Tsukasa standing at the front of the school. The twins' faces lit up as they finally find someone they know. The two males frowned in confusion as they noticed them approaching.

"Hey!" Kiko greeted as they stopped in front of the two.

"Yo," Fujio muttered but was still confused about why the twins are there. Sure, they became close over these past few days but they are still not used to the twins going to the infamous high school.

"What are you guys doing here?" Tsukasa questioned.

"Don't fight them," Nozomi said as she looked straight into the blonde's eyes. The latter's expression hardened as he stared at her in confusion.