Chapter 3: Paying A Visit

"I have nothing to do with it!"

----

Kiko walked ahead in annoyance, her arms crossing over her chest as she walked down the concrete stairs. Fujio sweetly called her name, trying to gain the attention of the girl.

"Come on, Kiko~!" he whined as he tried to peek at the girl's face.

"You're a magnet for trouble," Kiko said, "Actually, you wanted to attract trouble."

"Well," Fujio chuckled, scratching the back of his head, "If you put it like that..."

"You did great there," Kiko told him, turning to face the male. Fujio stopped and stood in front of her, grinning.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Kiko rolled her eyes but smiled. Fujio held his palm out in front of her, causing the Odajima twin to chuckle. She accepted it as she intertwined her hand with his.

They continued to walk downstairs but stopped when they saw two guys walking upstairs. One was tall and bulky and Kiko immediately recognized him. The other one was walking behind not too far from the guy. They were both wearing Suzuran's uniform, the school's small crest can be seen in front of the black blazer.

Fujio's gaze followed the tall and intimidating Suzuran student, almost glaring at him. The other guy with him noticed the Oya High student's glare and turned to them.

"Hey, bastard! What're you looking at?!" he said intimidatingly.

"Rao?" Fujio muttered.

"What the hell was that? I haven't seen you around here. Where are you from?!" Kansuke asked but Fujio's gaze went straight to Rao who was walking ahead.

Kiko also glanced at the Suzuran's strongest, the male turned to them with a questioning look.

"Kansuke!" his voice boomed as the said male turned to him. He gestured for the male with brown slicked-back hair to let it go and they need to leave.

"Get out of here! Go!" Kansuke shooed the couple away as he followed Rao. Fujio ignored him as he kept his gaze on the Suzuran's strongest.

Kiko rolled her eyes as she glanced at Kansuke. She nudged Fujio, gesturing for him to continue walking.