Chapter 7: Predicament

"Has anyone told you that you can't get everything you want with money?"

----

        Nozomi grabbed the metal pipe Tsukasa threw in her direction as she hit a Senomon student on his side, causing him to groan in pain. She then kicked another one on her right side and hit him with the metal pipe on his right arm.

The couple found themselves at the parking lot with Senomon, Kamasaka, and Ebara students still at their tail and attacking them.

Since they were outnumbered, the two of them carefully thought about how to fight smartly than just throwing fists without thinking.

Tsukasa grabbed a dirty towel from a random bucket he found, he wrapped it in his hands as he ran towards the nearest opponent and punched him. He used that towel to defend himself from their weapons as Nozomi followed behind him and hit whoever comes to her with the metal pipe.

Nozomi hit the back of a guy when he comes up behind Tsukasa. The blonde got hit with a baseball bat on his back, causing him pain. So, the younger Odajima twin comes to his help.

They took them down in a matter of minutes but, of course, the couple knew that it wasn't the last of it as more students from the three schools entered the parking lot. This time, Suzaki Ryo from Nami High and the ash-haired guy who Nozomi met before were one of them.

"Nami High's Suzaki?" Tsukasa muttered in disbelief.

Even Nozomi didn't know that the head of Nami High was now attending Senomon Tech.

Tsukasa stretched out his right arm to his side as he put Nozomi behind him. The girl noticed how the ash-haired guy gestured for Suzaki Ryo to take a step forward which he willingly do.

"Tsukasa," Nozomi whispered.

"Stay here," he replied, not glancing at her as he ran towards Suzaki Ryo and started throwing punches toward him. The two fight one-on-one while the others circled them around, watching their battle.

Nozomi can feel her heart beating so fast as Tsukasa was at a disadvantage. Suzaki Ryo was the head of Nami High and she knew he was strong.

--

Meanwhile, Fujio was still fighting Reiji. They found themselves in one of the warehouses in the area. Kiko followed them as she watched them fight. They were still exchanging blows, no one was daring to give up yet.

Fujio tried to remove the brass knuckles on Reiji's hand but the latter pushed him away, causing him to stumble on the wall. The Oya High student quickly kicked on the wall to jump higher. dodging the upcoming attack from Reiji. He landed behind the Kamasaka student, flipping their green uniform on his head and kicking him in the gut.