Chapter 7: Busted

"I will if you start to admit your feelings to Fujio

"I will if you start to admit your feelings to Fujio."

---

"How's your friend?" Kiko asked as she and Fujio walked through the halls of the hospital.

"What?" Fujio questioned as his mind was wandering somewhere and didn't comprehend what Kiko asked him.

"Your friend, Seiji, you said he's admitted here too, right?" Kiko elaborated.

"Well, he's still unconscious but he's stable now," Fujio said as he let out a sigh. The duo sat down on one of the benches in the hallway as they bought something for themselves to drink.

"How are you?" Fujio glanced at the girl while frowning in confusion. Kiko just calmly drink her canned coffee.

"What do you mean?"

"How are you holding up? I mean, you just found out your friend is in the hospital," Kiko explained and shrugged. "I even had a bit of a panic attack when I heard Nozomi was in the hospital."

Fujio let out a light chuckle, "I'm good. I'm just worried."

Kiko lightly nudged him by the arm. "Of course, you're worried. And it's okay."

Fujio smiled at her and nodded.

"I hope your friend wakes up soon," Kiko whispered but the male heard it. He glanced at Kiko who seem worried about someone who she haven't met yet. It amazes him how someone like her cares for a person that she didn't know as long as that person knows someone she knows.

"I hope so, too."

"This is where Nozomi said it is, right?" Kiko questioned as she and Fujio went to the scene where Nozomi's accident occurred.

"Yeah," Fujio answered as the two spun around and looked at some lamps and electric posts to find a camera that Nozomi had mentioned.

Kiko stepped down the stairs and turned around. The girl froze and pointed at a camera on the left side. She then looked down to see if the camera can also shoot the area where Nozomi fell and where Erika stood when she pushed the younger twin.

"There!" Kiko yelled making Fujio look at her. He glanced at where she was pointing at.

The duo looked at one another and grinned in triumph.

They immediately went to the operator of those street cameras and asked for footage of the night the incident occurred. Fortunately, Kiko knew the person who was working there as he was one of her classmate's older brothers.