Chapter 1: Suzuran

"You know, I was hoping Fujio will win so I can see them go out on a date."

---

The twins grinned in triumph but tried to hide the fact that they are happy to see Fujio lose against the Housen leader.

"I'm sure you will get him soon," Kiko assured him but it didn't sound like it to the male.

"You're grinning happily because I lost," Fujio grumbled as he sat down on the ground.

"Yes, I am." Kiko sighed as she crouched down in front of him. "But that's not the point. Actually, you got him bad, too."

"Yeah, he's been swaying a bit," Nozomi said as she pointed toward the Housen group. Sachio almost fell over if Yuken didn't catch him.

Nozomi walked towards the others as they stared at the retreating figures of Housen.

"You won, huh?" Tsukasa muttered. The girl glanced at him and grinned.

"Did I now?" she teased. The blonde lightly chuckled and shook his head in amusement.

"I almost thought Fujio will win," Tsukasa stated.

"I also thought he will, too."

"But Ueda Sachio's strong," he said.

Nozomi pursed her lips as she looked down at her feet.

"But he still lost to Suzuran's Rao," she mumbled.

"You know him?"

Nozomi looked up to meet Tsukasa's gaze. She shook her head and chuckled.

"Not really. We just know him by his name, we haven't met him yet."

"And you're going to be my slave!" Kiko loudly said while laughing. The two glanced in Fujio and Kiko's direction.

Fujio glared at the older twin and mumbled something incoherently. The girl, who is still laughing, offered her hand to him, which Fujio gladly accepted and stood up.

"You know, I was hoping Fujio will win so I can see them go out on a date," Nozomi stated as she smirked.

"You're going towards your sister's back?" Tsukasa scoffed in disbelief. He clicked his tongue and shook his head teasingly.

"Just to spice things up," she shrugged.

"You're evil."

----