Chapter 1: Too Much

"It was fun until their third beer."

---

           Kiko doesn't know how she ended up in this state.

She smiled at the two females as she nodded to them, not knowing what to do. She wished Fujio would be home soon and save her from his family.

Sure, she loved Miki, Fujio's mother, and Fuyumi, his sister, but she didn't know they would go and drink while grabbing a microphone and singing their drunken hearts out.

Earlier, she bumped into Fuyumi. The latter talked about how she was dating her brother in surprise.

"Seriously, how did you end up dating my brother?" Fuyumi had asked with an amusing smile.

"I also don't know," Kiko humored as the two laughed. When the laughter dissipated, the younger girl spoke, "You're dating Murayama Yoshiki, right?"

Fuyumi nodded as they walked through the busy streets of Oya, "I guess I can't judge you dating Fujio, huh?"

Kiko chuckled at the older woman's statement. Somehow, Fujio and Murayama were alike though they were different in so many ways.

"Are you meeting Fujio?"

"Yeah, but not in an hour or so," Kiko replied as she checked her phone for the time. She still has an hour and a half before she meets him.

"Do you want to come over and just wait for him over there? I'm sure Mom wouldn't mind. Besides, she's excited to meet you," Fuyumi suggested with a hopeful look.

Kiko caught her breath in her throat as she tried to make up a lie so she won't go with her. However, as if the universe is going against her, she couldn't think of anything.

It wasn't like she didn't like them but wasn't it too soon for her to meet the family of the guy she was dating?

"Sure," Kiko muttered, squeezing her breath in her lungs.

Fuyumi's face lit up as she grabbed the girl's wrist, "Great! Don't worry, Mom loves you already! I mean, you're dating Fujio, she knows you're a miracle in this world."

Kiko nervously laugh as she was dragged by the older female.

And that's how Odajima Kiko ended up at the Hanaoka's household with two drunk older women. She already texted Fujio that she was in there but she didn't get a reply yet.