Chapter 14: To The Beach

"I still don't forgive you, though

"I still don't forgive you, though."

-----

      The twins stood behind Tsukasa and Fujio, their arms crossing over their chests. They were standing at the small alley near Oya High.

Fujio and Tsukasa agreed to meet Amagai and Suzaki there as they all faced one another.

The twins insisted that they wanted to come so there they were, glaring at the two Senomon students behind Fujio and Tsukasa.

"Oi," Amagai said, trying to ignore the twins' hard glare. Especially Nozomi since he hurt her before, "My friend wants to fight you again."

"Fujio is a popular guy. You'll need a ticket," Tsukasa replied.

Fujio smirked and suddenly kicked Suzaki on the neck. Though his leg was stopped by Suzaki's hands before it hit him.

Fujio pulled away and stood properly, smirking, "You just got your ticket."

The twins smiled amusingly and they were about to leave when Amagai spoke.

"Hey," they turned around curiously, "I know you didn't get a payback. So I would allow you to slap me or punch me however you want."

He as staring straight at Nozomi who frowned at him. 

"Right now?" the girl questioned.

"Well, yeah," Amagai muttered, glancing at Suzaki who shrugged.

Tsukasa, Fujio, and Kiko scoffed and smiled. Nozomi wouldn't do any of that. She wasn't that petty.

Though Kiko wished she would punch the living lights out of Amagai. 

He was a changed man but she still wanted to get a payback after what he did to Nozomi.

However, she was sure her sister wouldn't take that offer. She was always forgiving.

Or so they thought.

Without saying anything, Nozomi approached Amagai and slapped him hard on his right cheek.

Her hand collided with his face causing a loud noise as if he was punched.

Amagai touched his cheek with a red handprint of Nozomi's. He was surprised at how she could slap him like that.

Kiko and the other three males stared wide-eyed in shock. They flinched as soon as Nozomi slapped Amagai.

Well, so much for thinking that the younger twin wasn't petty. 

"You said I can slap you," Nozomi shrugged, "I still don't forgive you, though."

Amagai nodded slowly in understanding.