Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka

“Housen has female students?”

---

“Nozomi,” the said girl turned to Yuken who called her. The male took off his glasses, stood beside his sister, and put it on her instead.

The younger twin frowned as she adjusted the glasses sitting over her nose, “Why are you letting me wear this?”

“It’s tinted,” Yuken said, “You won’t see the color of the blood.”

Nozomi slowly nodded, realizing her fear of blood could get in the way of her fighting. 

“What if I break this?” 

“Let’s just buy another one,” her brother shrugged, ending their conversation as he turned to face the front, “Oh, and fight smarter than harder. You already know it.”

They were already in Senomon as Kamasaka High and their students stood meters away from them. 

“You’re mini Yuken now,” Kiko whispered beside her sister in amusement.

Nozomi was wearing the glasses and Housen’s uniform, all she needed to do was dye her hair blonde and she would be Odajima Yuken.

The younger twin rolled her eyes, focusing on Kamasaka and Senomon students. She can see Kamasaka’s Gandhi and Reiji, and Senomon’s Saboten and Tsudanuma.

They were all shouting and taunting the Oya High, Housen, and the twins to fight.

“Fujio, give the signal,” Jinkawa told the Oya High’s leader. 

He gave him a side glance and then turned in front, “LET’S GO!”

The twins ran alongside Housen and Oya High as they let out a battle cry. Senomon and Kamasaka students met them halfway. 

The twins didn’t leave each other’s sides as they started to move swiftly and fight the opposing teams. Kiko gave a hard kick to one guy as Nozomi raised her forearm, shielding herself from the metal pipe. She then kicked the guy who attacked her and took the pipe, using it as her weapon instead.

Kiko gave a punch to one guy straight to the nose and kicked his stomach, causing him to fall on the ground. She also took the metal pipe from him and hit another guy on the abdomen.

Nozomi stumbled a bit when a random Senomon student kicked her on her side. 

“Housen has female students?” he asked in disbelief. He did a spin and was going to kick Nozomi when Kiko kicked his leg instead. 

“You okay?” the older twin turned to her sister who was clutching her side. 

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Nozomi replied and the two carried on.