Chapter 6: An eye for an eye

"I want you to listen to me," she said in a calm manner causing Kiko to look at her.

---

"Where is she?!"

"Nozomi!"

"Nozomi!"

"Hey, please keep quiet!" the nurse scolded the four teenagers as they kept on shouting the younger twin's name. 

"You brats, shut up!" Odajima Yuken peeked outside of a room and the four immediately turned to him. "She's here."

Kiko was the first one to run inside the room followed by Tsukasa who is also worried as the older twin.

"Nozomi!" Kiko exclaimed as she spotted the girl lying on the hospital bed with a cast on her left arm and a gash on her forehead that was already bandaged. There are also small bruises on her left cheek and on her right arm.

"You guys are so loud!" Nozomi groaned as she felt another headache kicking in. 

Kiko and the others looked at her in shock as they were asking in their minds what the freaking hell happened to the girl.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" Kiko yelled.

"Keep your voices down," Yuken reminded them as he sat on a stool that's beside Nozomi's bed. 

"I fell," Nozomi simply said. 

"Where?"

"Down the stairs."

"You're not that clumsy, Nozomi," Kiko said as she looked at the girl suspiciously. 

"How are you?" Tsukasa questioned causing Nozomi to look up at him. 

"I'm good. It's not really that bad," she assured them but they look unconvinced. 

"Where exactly did you fall?" Fujio questioned.

"I was walking home and I tripped down the concrete stairs a few blocks away from school," Nozomi shrugged and looked down at her fractured arm. 

"You freaking scared me! The nurse called me and I thought something really really bad happened to you!" Kiko said.

"Ah, she called Yuken-nii first and then you. I'm sorry, I was actually unconscious earlier," she said.