Chapter 6: Going to Oya High

"We've been trying to call you earlier, but you're not answering

"We've been trying to call you earlier, but you're not answering. Yasushi's not answering, too. Geez!"

----

"Something happened?" Nozomi asked as soon as her twin came back home. Kiko sighed as she tiredly took off her shoes and went inside the living room.

She threw her bag on the sofa and flopped down beside it. Nozomi followed her into the living room and sat down on the one-seater.

"It was nothing," Kiko said as she tried to wave it off but the younger twin knows that it was far from nothing.

"Oh, really?" Nozomi sarcastically questioned and crossed her arms over her chest. The older twin groaned and rolled her eyes.

"I ran into some perverts." Nozomi frowned in shock. "Obviously, I beat them up."

"You're upset because...?" the youngest questioned.

"There's this guy!" Kiko stood up abruptly making Nozomi flinched in surprise. "Ah! I don't know!"

The two went silent for a few seconds before Kiko groaned in frustration. "I'll go take a bath!"

Nozomi was left alone in complete shock. Sure, they are twins and they have been together ever since but sometimes she can't understand what's going on inside her sister's mind.

----

"So, this girl, you already met her?" Kiko asked as the girls are walking toward their school.

Yesterday, they already found a girl who is interested in blind dating. Nozomi already talked to the girl and she was willing to give it a try.

"Yep, she's nice and I think they suit each other well. I just hope this won't blow up," Nozomi answered and winced at the thought of it. The last thing that they want is to ruin this whole blind date setup.

Well, they will be blamed for it.

"Cool, I'm going to call Yasushi," Kiko said as she stopped walking. Nozomi also stopped as the older twin picked up her phone and dialed Yasushi's number.

The twins waited for Yasushi to answer the phone but he didn't answer it making Kiko frustrated.

"Why is he not answering the phone? He said we can call him anytime this week," she complained. The three have agreed that they will inform the male right away about the date and they can call him anytime.

"Maybe he's busy?"

"Busy what? Getting his ass kicked or something?" Kiko sassed.

"Why don't you just call Kiyoshi? They're basically always together," Nozomi suggested and the oldest twin nodded in agreement as she tried to dial Kiyoshi's number instead.