Chapter 15: Weekend Plans

"Do they think we eat a lot?"

"Probably."

---

"Hey, do you have plans today?" Kiko asked as she peeked into the living room where her twin is sitting on the carpet while doing schoolwork.

"Nothing, why?" Nozomi informed as she looked up. She nudged her glasses up on her nose when they slipped. The girl wears it whenever she's writing or reading.

"Just asking," Kiko shrugged. She walked toward her twin and sat down on the carpet across from her. "I'm going out, actually. You'll be alone here."

"Yuken-nii will come home in the afternoon, so I'm not going to be alone for long. Where are you even going?" Nozomi asked but didn't look up as she was busy writing her answer in her History homework.

"A date," the older twin muttered causing Nozomi to finally look up.

"A date with Fujio, I see," the younger twin grinned. "Where are you guys going?"

"I don't know yet," Kiko said while grinning in excitement.

"Alright, just be back before 8. Because, you know, we will have our "fancy birthday dinner"," Nozomi said with a roll of her eyes. The twins chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be home by then," Kiko said and stood up. She was about to leave the room when she turned to her twin as she remembered something.

"What did Tsukasa get you for your birthday?" Kiko asked.

"He said he will give it to me tomorrow," Nozomi answered. "What about you? What did Fujio give you?"

"Himself," Kiko humored. Nozomi looked at her with a raised brow. "Just joking. He actually gave me this."

Kiko then held up her wrist to show her sister the bracelet that her boyfriend gave to her yesterday.

"That looks pretty, pretty expensive," Nozomi stated. "You know, he got me two boxes of Pocky. Guess all his money went to your bracelet."

Kiko laughed and shook her head. "Tsukasa probably got you something pretty, too. He got me a couple of snacks, too."

"Do they think we eat a lot?"