Chapter 4: KoMi

"Okay, but don't blame us if the girl that we will pick will want to stab you."

---

The twins are in the second year of high school and currently attending the Seiho Girls High. Kiko is in the symphonic band and she plays the violin while Nozomi is part of the Kendo Club.

Both of them are practically busy with their school and club activities but the girls even have a small business going on. A dangerous business at that.

The two may be a part of an elite school for girls in the morning but at night, they are selling information about different gangs in Toaru City and the SWORD district.

They know about Housen, Suzuran, and even the famous Oya High that is part of the SWORD. They don't go and sell information to yakuza or other dangerous people, they only sell it to delinquent students. The two are smart not to be conned by their customers. They will check their background first before giving what they want.

The girls have been earning money and using it for school stuff. Their parents don't know about it, but Yuken does. Their brother even asked for information from them in exchange for food. That's the only thing they charge their brother.

The two are known to be Komi, derived from the last syllable of their given names.

The two are also getting contracted to protect someone from stalkers or bullies that the girls from their school had. Due to that, they were famous and many girls admire them.

"You want us to set you up on a blind date?" Kiko asked in disbelief.

The school is already over and the twins went home to change out of their uniforms before meeting their customer at a café which is a few blocks away from their school.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?" Yasushi asked the girls as if they were being rude to him. The blonde is known as a student from Oya High and he is a usual customer for information about the students in their school.

This weird request is the first time they heard it from him.

"We're... well, it's so unusual of you," Kiko said and chuckled. Nozomi looked at Yasushi with a frown. The male looked at the twins in disbelief and slammed his fist on the table making a loud bang and causing people in the café to look at them.

"I'm being serious," he hissed.

"Okay, but don't blame us if the girl that we will pick will want to stab you," Kiko told him and rolled her eyes. They remembered Kiyoshi, a close ally of Yasushi, was stabbed by a pretty girl a few months ago. They heard that he was completely fooled by the girl.

Nozomi sighed and nodded in agreement. Yasushi glared at both of them. "In a week."

"Yeah, yeah. We'll take care of it in a week," Nozomi told him. She made eye contact with the male for a few seconds before the latter breathed out and left the store.