ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
CHAPTER 12

AT THE STATION

Sbahle sitting quietly running out of options. Khoza will definitely be the death of her. This man does not for once listen! Everyone is up and down - 'preparing for war' they say. Bullet-proofs being grabbed, guns being loaded.
"Awu, Zulu….are you going to war or a shooting spree?" She asks out of curiosity. She just wants to check the process.
Zulu chucks fastening his waist belt tighter. "I told you that some day and stupid day I will catch you and that want to be crook of yours. I'm the boss here!" He smirks.
"If you are referring to Mazisi Khoza my man then…." She shrug her shoulders. "Then yes he is definitely a want to be crook. By all means please go have him arrested. You see me and that man, we have been at it for ages and I'm beginning to loose  count - I'm telling you information that might be useful. Look for serious cases instead of sticking your noise in cold cases. Just because he shot a man years back without a licensed gun you’ll hold that against him? Yoh! I feel sorry for your wife. Yazin unamagqubu ndoda. Heal ntwana Maan.” She smiles.
"Mxm,"
"By the way, the man that you a looking for is in Joburg. Should I provide you with an address?" She asks looking at the dumbfounded Zulu.
He looks at her confound. "Joburg?"
"Are you asking me cause you want tt confirm or you asking me because you are shocked? I told you before you became why too obsess about my man ukuthi good luck. Anyways," she laughs looking at Zulu's face. "Didn't your source provide you with efficient information? Awu Zulu askies bra wami." She continues to laugh with Zulu walking out angrily. She takes out her phone and sends a quick text. "RUN!!" She deletes and innocently puts her phone back into her pocket and continued working.
IN SWAZILAND
"You look tense babe - are you okay?" Ask his heavily pregnant girlfriend. Smanga sighs caressing on her stomach feeling the baby's kicks.
"I'm just afraid - afraid that I'm going to be a dad soon and I do not know nothing about babies. It would have been better if my mother was around." He throws his head back in frustration.
"And you know very well that you mother doesn't like me one bit and I don't even know what wrong I did to her or what crime I committed." She says fixing the pillows making herself to sit comfortably.
"That's not true my love and you know it. My mother is just angry because she thinks you are then one who is taking me away from home." Smanga responds looking at her big eyes.
Nokwazi is nothing compared to Lindiwe.
Lindiwe is out and about and always a chatterbox. With Nokwazi they sometimes run out of topics which is very much draining for him.
"I see, but she must learn to live without you. You won't to stick around with her forever." He doesn't like where this conversation is heading.
"When is she coming?" He decides to change the topic before it could even get out of hand.
"Smanga! You ask me this question almost everyday." She laughs.
"I want to be prepared moss." He smiles.
"And it seems like you are overdoing it and it's very funny in a way." They both laugh. He snuggles himself next to her.
"I just can't wait to hold him or her for the very first time, in my arms." He responds getting on top of her.
"You are squashing us Smanga." She giggles covering her face.
"I won't take long." He is already hard as a rock.

The picture of Lindiwe flashes in his eyes. Those big breasts, little stretch marks around her hip area, that meaty pussy. How her walls hug his dick so perfectly. Her has Nokwazi's legs hanging over his shoulders. He moan dripping sweat on his forehead. "Shit!" He squeezes her thighs, he has his eyes closed.
Normally Lindiwe would caress on his chest letting out those sweat moans.
He lets go of her thighs, grabs her hands and place them on his chest. He is disappointed - he wanted her to caress on his chest! He is totally turned off his soft dick pops out.
"Your done?" She is shocked. That didn't even last two minutes!
"I'm sorry I just have a lot on my mind." He responds getting off the bed. He never expected it to happen and now that it happened he feels guilty.
How can he think of another woman while he has the mother of his child right infront of his eyes. He doesn't feel nothing for this Lindiwe for crying out loud!
"Which is?" She struggles getting out of bed but eventually does.
He sits on the bed covering his face with his hands shamefully. "Can we not talk about this? I am not in the right state of mind."
"Okay," she gets dressed and leaves him seated on the bed. Smanga scrolls through his contact list and remembers that he deleted her numbers. After the day he went to we her in hospital. He logs in on Facebook - scroll through her page and notices that she has deleted all of their pictures together. That hurts in a way. He sighs logging off - maybe he was starting to be attached to her without him noticing. Maybe he was beginning to fall in love with her!
Hearing that he cheated didn't bother him much but now - it's making him have alot of questions. Those last words he told her aches his heart till today. It was a slip of tounge unintentionally. He takes a deep breath - is he now confused?
He was so adequate and looking forward to be with Nokwazi but now he is no longer interested.