ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
CHAPTER 48

SISIPHO MAZIBUKO

Sisispho looking at Geralds mother astonishingly. This woman drops everything like it is no bodies business. She had to be full hands on – just to prevent more breakage.
“The meat is fine now. You can take it out.” She speaks. Without waste Sisipho takes out the meat from the oven and places the tray on the sink. She looks at the well-made tender meat. Her heart pumps in joy looking at the juices on the side.
“Wow, I actually made it!”
Precious stands up from the chair and comes stand next to her. She looks at the meat and smiles.
“You did a great job. I didn’t trust you.” She confesses. She is not offended at all. She does know that she is never good in the department of cooking.
“All thanks to you for telling me what to do.” She speaks.
She is normally used to simple dishes and right now she is looking at the food she has never eaten before.
This classic lasagna is made with an easy meat sauce as the base – that she paid a lot attention to. Layer the sauce with noodles and cheese, then bake until bubbly!
“This is great for feeding a big family, and freezes well, too. It's a great way to feed the crowd and a perfect dish to bring to a potluck.” The woman says slicing it perfectly in slices. The art of modifying.
"The food looks scrumptious." She wants to cry so bad. Never in her wildest dreams had she ever thought that she would ever see this kind of food with her two naked eyes. The woman just simples as she continues to set the table with her help – OfCourse.
“Can you bring the wine glasses as well as the red wine.” She tries grabbing the tray which almost slips out of her hands but luckily, she is there. Imagine all of this meat going to waste!
“You can take a seat; I will do everything. You need to rest.” She lightly grabs her hand and makes her sit down. She is afraid that all of this food will go to waste.
She tries putting everything accordingly – at least her setting looks able. A kiss on her neck startles her, making her jump.
“Gerld, you scared me.”
“You are always jumpy.” He smiles rubbing his boner on her butt. He breathes down her neck from behind. She curves her neck closing her eyes. Her heart drums rapidly in excitement. This man right here really knows how to make her heart pump in joy. He always knows which buttons to press to make my clit vibrate at its lowest.
He spanks her butt and grabs her cooker jar seductively.
“G…”
“Hmmm,” his hands trails to her firm tender breasts. “We will book later on. I don’t want you screaming my name all night.” He lets go of her and innocently stands back with his hands in his pocket. She takes a deep breath and calms herself down.
She walks past him without taking a glare at him. Her heart is heavy, catching feelings was not one of the things she didn't want to look forward to it.

This family is loving and very respectful towards each other.
Their love is a kind of philia pertaining to the love between parents and their children. She heard that there are twins as well that come right after Gearld. This woman loves her husband and her son like there is no tomorrow. The husband is very intimidating and hardly smiles – but when it comes to his wife, he smiles a genuine smile like there is no tomorrow. The warmth in this family has her head filled with love and happiness with her unborn baby. She caresses her stomach without them noticing. Gerlad tilts his head and turns to look at her. He sneaks his hand underneath the table and also caresses it. She smiles shyly and focuses on her plate. His hand drops on to her thighs but she presses them together because she knows what he is about to do next.
“So, when is your baby due?”
Precious asks.
“In months' time. The stupid doctor couldn’t tell the gender.” Gerald answers first. His mother looks at him with his eyebrows ached. Sisipho just sits there uncomfortably…
“Where are you from?” His father asks, looking at Sisipho who was fixed on her plate. She swallows almost choking.
“Around sir, just outside town in a place called Mlalazi.”
He nods his head.
“What is the drill between you and my son? Last time he was in a relationship his heart got crushed. So, as a concerned parent – what are your intentions with my son?”
“My intensions?” She is confused. She is just here for safety reasons, well that is what she thought when she was brought here.
“Dad…”
“I'm asking. Is the baby even yours?” This means truly was sent here to grill her.
“Sir, just the honest truth…” Gerald cuts her short before she could even say anything.
“Dad, Sipho is my guest and you are making her uncomfortable, to answer your question. Me and Sipho are together and it just started. We are getting to know each other better before we make things officials. Yes, the baby is mine biologically and the father is good as dead because he is married. She gave her money to abort but she did not because she is not an animal. Her living here was my idea because there was a break-in, in her home. Her mother is sick in hospital, she has had a stroke and at the moment it's just us praying that she comes out alive from the hospital. So, for her safety and the human being she is carrying I decided for her to be under my supervision until her mother comes back home. But she will go home from time to time to clean.”
He takes a deep breath leaving Sisipho astonished.
Sisipho clears her throat not knowing how to respond.
“MaHerry Herry, that is my son! Ever had of a proud mother. Eve Ghost can vouch for me.” She pinches Lucas’s cheeks, making him smile. He slaps her hand and smiles looking at the other.
“Awu madoda, ngaqoma mina lana.”
Sisipho, cannot contain her laugh. She laughs out loud and Gerld joins in.
“Your family is something else.”
She says admitting to the craziness. She zones out for a second and thinks about what Gerald said to his father. Maybe this is one of the stunts for him to get into her pants.